Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m a big Dabo fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I’m a big Dabo fan

Sep 19, 2021, 12:34 AM

This is the first time I’ve questioned his decision making. When Dabo took the job as head coach at Clemson, he was unknown and probably fairly average as far as wealth. Now he’s a household name in the college football world and fabulously wealthy.

These issues I am going to mention are minor things, but they seem to be ###### in the armor.

Vs Georgia, The decision not punt when you had plenty of time on the clock in the fourth quarter on the Georgia 45, I thought it was very foolish, and it ultimately cost us the game.

Another very foolish decision was to go for it on fourth and two in the first quarter against Georgia Tech. Had you taken the three points, there would not of been the drama in the fourth quarter we had today. ALWAYS take the points early in a game, it’s football 101. You don’t go for it on fourth downs unless the game is on the line, it’s just common sense.

Again, these are just minor errors, but they smack of a larger problem growing in the program right now. Is Dabo’s ego out of control? Does he feel like he can do no wrong?

How can he go into a press conference and say “were getting better” after a performance like tonight?

How can DJ, who looked brilliant against Notre Dame on the road, look so completely inept now?

Why has Lynn-Jay Dixon just disappeared from the depth chart when we need him the most?

Why are these all-world Wide receiver recruits invisible?

Why would a Six-time playoff team have an OLine that looks so terrible?

I’m starting to think Dabo has taken his eye off the ball. It happens to the best of us. I’m by no means giving up on this team, we could still have a good season, but what I’ve seen so far is we are certainly not a playoff team, and I’m starting to doubt this is an ACC championship team. Any Clemson team from the last 10 years would’ve taken Georgia Tech to the woodshed today. There’s simply no excuse for what we saw…

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m a big Dabo fan

Sep 19, 2021, 1:05 AM

I agree with what you are saying. Dabos rise to greatness in a short while at Clemson has encouraged other coaches to elevate their coaching skills as well. I think he has set a standard for coaching and he is being copied by many opposing coaches. He is widely accepted by most media and I think other coaches see that they can emulate his style and adapt that same kind of attitude to their teams. The success that the Tigers are now enjoying simply means that Clemson is going to get everyone’s best shot for sixty minutes. Can our Tigers adapt???

The reason the all world receivers

Sep 19, 2021, 1:48 AM

Are invisible is we have no one behind center in these games who can find them. It's time to give Taylor a shot. This is like watching Patrick Sapp all over again.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic