Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 67
| visibility 1

I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4?

Jun 14, 2022, 12:07 PM

I know hindsight is 20/20, but has anyone heard him comment on it?

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, he’s just glad DW has a strong

Jun 14, 2022, 12:09 PM

“Pull and run” game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

link to the comment?

Jun 14, 2022, 12:10 PM

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: link to the comment?

Jun 14, 2022, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: link to the comment?

Jun 14, 2022, 12:25 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4?

Jun 14, 2022, 12:23 PM

In the player introductions on TV, how many people still want DW4 saying Clemson or do you prefer his high school?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2022, 1:16 PM

I do!!
No criminal charges have been filed as far as I know.

No one said He raped anybody.
Exactly what is He supposed to have done?

Jun 14, 2022, 1:20 PM

Louis CK, is that you?

Exactly. What did he do?

Jun 14, 2022, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

We all need to keep in mind that doing anything sexual in nature against someone who doesn't want you to is known as sexual assault, which is obviously a crime.

Want to remind everyone, who are prematurely judging, that (2) grand juries looked at the complaints and found no evidence of a crime. It's done, never to be heard again.

So I ask, if no crime was committed, what did he do that he should be shunned by Clemson fans or anyone for that matter? I don't get all the turning on Deshaun. No crime was committed, i.e., he didn't do anything against anyone's will. Right?

The whole thing goes back to Deshaun saying he wanted out of Houston, then the Texans owner approached a lawyer in his neighborhood. I think its a smear campaign. Granted, I personally think Deshaun did enjoy happy endings with many of these women, but if he didnt do anything sexual against their will, then what is the reason to shun him?

So let's at least let it all play out before we bury the guy.

I can't believe people are still clinging to the Texans set

Jun 14, 2022, 6:02 PM

him up theory when it has been thoroughly debunked...Buzbee was interviewing witnesses and gathering evidence a month before the season ended...WELL before Watson demanded a trade

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where are getting that, let alone "thoroughly debunked"?

Jun 14, 2022, 7:53 PM

What I know is that in January 2021, Deshaun asked to be traded when the Texans hired David Culley from the Ravens to replace O'Brien.

Then in March Buzbee filed suit.

Where are you getting your info?

Buzbee was interviewing witnesses in December Ace, a

Jun 16, 2022, 5:54 PM

month before YOUR date

Did you see my question about your source?

Jun 15, 2022, 3:37 PM [ in reply to I can't believe people are still clinging to the Texans set ]

First of all I'm not "clinging" to anything. I do however firmly believe the owner initiated a vendetta against Deshaun because of him going public with his desire to leave Houston.

Regardless, it has no legal bearing on the case, but I've looked around and can find nothing indicating Buzbee was gathering information in November 2020.

I'm sure you read it from a legitimate source, but I can't find it. Can you please share? Thanks.

Re: Exactly. What did he do?

Jun 14, 2022, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Exactly. What did he do? ]

I wonder how some of y'all would feel if one of these massage therapists was your daughter ??

Jun 14, 2022, 8:15 PM

I would want my daughter to have proof before making an accusation.

Jun 14, 2022, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Exactly. What did he do? ]

How would I feel If my daughter was an IG Massager? Like I had failed... Questions?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying Deshaun did

Jun 14, 2022, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Exactly. What did he do? ]

sexual things to these ladies without them wanting him to?

Again, that's sexual assault. That's a highly frowned upon crime in every state of the union. Two grand juries looked at all the information and said there was no evidence of a crime. Case closed.

So why are pitying these women?

Jun 14, 2022, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Exactly. What did he do? ]

Wonder how you would feel if your SON was presumed guilty until he proved himself innocent??

Jun 16, 2022, 3:37 PM

If my son got 66 different women to give him a massage in 18 months I'd tell him to stop being a moron and to go get help.

There's no proof of 66, and of the 45 women

Jun 16, 2022, 3:54 PM

who have been questioned, 20 of them are on record as saying they had a perfectly legitimate business transaction with Deshaun. It must also be noted that not a single one of the 25 women filing suit did anything at all after the one or several times they conducted business with Deshaun. They were a-okay until approached by Buzbee for a lawsuit. They've been seeking settlement ever since. Hmm, makes you wonder, no?

In any event, without knowing the facts you have don't even have a right to judge between right and wrong. If it comes out he had massages with consensual "happy endings", then that only means you can have an opinion on the activity and nothing more. It's subjective, period. Right and wrong is often debatable. You can disagree with it, but if no one did anything against their will, then you can't call someone "wrong" simply because you disagree with their opinion of the activity.

Jun 14, 2022, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Exactly. What did he do? ]

Wonder how you would feel if your SON was presumed guilty until he proved himself innocent??

Jun 14, 2022, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

Once a Tiger, Always a Tiger!

Well…

Jun 14, 2022, 12:25 PM

This is going to get ugly, and fast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 14, 2022, 12:31 PM

i often wonder what Spiller thinks about letting Feaster unretire his jersey number….especially now that he finished his career in cootlumbia

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2022, 12:31 PM

Wow, now that you brought this up, it sucks for Fuller....

Jun 14, 2022, 12:32 PM

If Fuller is right with God he's praying for Watson, grieving only that DW's behavior has hurt only DW.

A man does all he can to raise a child right in hopes that when he leaves the nest to spend his foolish years he will return to the fundamentals of life the father taught. It's tough until they work through mistakes but it's foolish to think Fuller's number had any bearing on DW's misbehavior.

Stop trolling or I'm going to tell GWP to never wear his blue dress again when you take him out. Or stay home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2022, 12:34 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 14, 2022, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

Jun 14, 2022, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

Praying for Watson? Not the girls he ejacualted on?

If he indeed did that (which you DON'T know), then the key is..

Jun 14, 2022, 5:29 PM

He didn't do it against their will. That would be a crime, and (2) grand juries found no evidence of a crime. Do you get that or no?

So if he did do something sexual in nature, and it wasn't against their will, then why exactly would we pray for these ladies?

Your "behind sights" are 20/20***

Jun 14, 2022, 12:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

You mean like Cracked Rearview?

Jun 14, 2022, 1:02 PM

ok mister hootie loving coot

Darius and I do love a good merlot***

Jun 14, 2022, 1:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

He said he's ready to throw in the towel on DW

Jun 14, 2022, 1:10 PM

albeit a very tiny and revealing towel.

Jun 14, 2022, 1:14 PM

Have any criminal charges been filed against Mr. Watson?

Jun 14, 2022, 1:23 PM

What changes when criminal charges are filed? I mean, DW very clearly did SOMETHING with these women that he shouldn't have. We will never know the complete story.

I just hope he gets help, because he obviously has a problem that requires a therapist. At a minimum, he thinks all massage therapists are prostitutes, so he has a problem with prostitutes.

Jun 14, 2022, 1:39 PM

That is not true! What is true is that we don’t know what happened!
What also is true is that the facts were brought before a Grand Jury and they said there is nothing Criminal here!

Anybody can sue anybody!

Now if I were Deshaun I would get all my massages by the team masseuse ( massage person).

Since #4 was retired, never thought it appropriate to use #4 again

Jun 14, 2022, 1:50 PM

even 4 Watson..unless he was gonna leave team..which he wasn't.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2022, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

Quote from 1965 tiger "Now if I were Deshaun I would get all my massages by the team masseuse ( massage person)".

He should have done that to begin with, used the team masseuse.

If DW4 had played for any of the schools Clemson has to compete with for championships would you be defending him? I would guess you would have a different opinion if it were a SC player or Georgia player.

Jun 14, 2022, 3:48 PM

Yes I would still be defending anybody.
You are innocent until proving guilty!
On all the cases seen it was found that there was not enough evidence to even go to trial.
I would defend anyone under the same circumstances!

Now what I am saying is just because it was not criminal does not mean that it was smart or that He did not do anything wrong! So therefore I hope He learns from His mistakes in life just as I have learned from my mistakes.

Jun 16, 2022, 3:28 PM

Your logic is that if you aren't a criminal then you didn't do anything wrong?

Bruh...you living under a rock?

Bruh, what did he do wrong?

Jun 16, 2022, 3:45 PM

I ask that simply because neither you nor I have any idea what occured, other than it was NOT criminal.

Are you familiar at all with the American justice system?

Again, if he did any sexual acts against any of the will of ANY of these ladies, then that would be sexual assault and he would have indicted.

So if he didn't do anything against any of these women's will, and if he did anything sexual in nature, then its nothing but one's opinion on whether or not it was "wrong".

Keep in mind, you can disagree with consensual sexual activity, but all you can have is an opinion. That's it. Just because you think something "wrong" may have happened (which NONE of us know other than nothing was non-consensual), that doesn't mean you have the final say or a right to call others wrong for their opinion. Frankly, no one should have a final opinion on the matter because we don't know what happened... other than it was NOT non-consensual.

Go Tigers!

Jun 14, 2022, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

When or if the truth ever comes out, we'll probably learn that this was not the "first rodeo" for these message therapists. I hope DW4's attorney interviewed all their previous clients or if needed gets a court order to get the list for interviews.

Jun 16, 2022, 3:29 PM

There was a woman that didn't sue him or file a criminal complaint that she he tried to get her to perform oral sex.

You honestly think that a vast majority of the 60+ women are selling their bodies? Lol, Deshaun, is that you?

66, 60.. lol, you're obviously making it up as you go.

Jun 16, 2022, 5:05 PM

Look, there are 25 women, 3 of which just recently came out of the woodwork. Along with those 25, there are 20 who said nothing improper occurred. There is no woman stating he tried to get her oral sex but she isn't suing. You made that up, and yet again, not a single one of the 25 women were forced or coerced into doing anything without their consent. That was found in two separate grand juries, but you know this and still keep struggling to say something happened without consent.

You're a desperate coot, hoping for something bad to happen with the Clemson name involved. You're failing miserably and exposing yourself more and more with each word you type.

There was no crime nor will any criminal case ever

Jun 14, 2022, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

be heard. It's over.

You cannot say "clearly" he did "something". You clearly do not know what he did or didn't do.

But I do wonder, if you feel he did "something", what do you think he did? Be careful with your answer. Committing a sexual act to someone without their consent is sexyal assault. That's a crime, but again, no crime was committed. End of story.

So what is your is idea of "something"?

Re: There was no crime nor will any criminal case ever

Jun 16, 2022, 3:31 PM

Bro, there are people that are found innocent of crimes that were guilty. There are people that were found guilty that were actually innocent.

You're saying that because the women don't have physical proof of him exposing or coercing them into sexual favors, that it never happened? So in your mind, someone can be raped, not have any proof, and therefore because they don't have proof then it never happened. Got it

Do you even realize what coercion would mean

Jun 16, 2022, 4:57 PM

in this matter? It would mean he made them do something via force or threats. Yet again, not one but TWO grand juries said no such evidence exists. You can talk about guilty being found innocent until you're blue in the face, but it lacks even slight credibility.

And why the heck are you talking talking about rape without proof? Lol, seriously man, what are you talking about?

Buzbee and all these ladies had 6 months to gather and provide "proof". When there is no proof of a crime, you cannot convict anyone. Heck they had zero evidence, I repeat ZERO evidence, hence there wasn't even an indictment.

First you agreed there was no crime, then you said it doesn't have to be a crime to be "wrong", and now you're back on the crime thing but there wasn't evidence?

Are you really that clueless, are you 12, or are you a gamecock?

Jun 15, 2022, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how Steve Fuller now feels about letting DW use #4? ]

It certainly isn't "very clear." The courts have found NOTHING and thrown the claims out. How can YOU make a judgement before it's all proven? Are YOU so pure that you're willing to cast a stone? Or, are you a jealous coot?

Jun 16, 2022, 3:33 PM

I bet you also thought Harvey Weinstein was completely innocent until the day that he was charged with a crime, right?

Weinstein wasn't charged with a crime until 7 months after the first allegation

Guy are you dumb? You seem kind of dumb.

Jun 16, 2022, 5:11 PM

Harvey Weinstein's case was never DISMISSED by two grand juries. Period.

Look, the jig is up. You're a desperate coot, we get it. You'll lose again in November just like you have most every year of your life, and your low IQ attempt to twist this matter will change nothing. Just deal with it and move on. Sometimes you just have to accept facts and the inevitable.

Buck buck buckawwk! Lol.

Does appear to be an awkward situation, but hopefully

Jun 14, 2022, 2:04 PM

it will have a happy ending.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

yes

Jun 14, 2022, 6:57 PM

it has been a very sticky situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

He and CJ need to go have a beer together....***

Jun 14, 2022, 2:26 PM

DW4 hasn't been convicted of anything...

Jun 14, 2022, 2:45 PM

so Steve Fuller can be upset at the allegations, but there should be no regret unless he's found guilty of something.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DW4 hasn't been convicted of anything...

Jun 14, 2022, 2:55 PM

Wouldn’t think so much about it if it was 1 or 2 but 20 plus and had 50 something masseuses… I love Watson and Clemson but I’m feeling there was some inappropriate activities going on. In my mind, if he is not guilty do not pay. People discussing 100,000 per accuser or whatever number but again why pay? Prove me guilty or leave me alone. Again The 20 plus is definitely concerning. Out of all our guys in the NFL besides Renfrow he would have to be the last person I would have thought would be involved in this mess.

MEG

Jun 14, 2022, 3:49 PM

Apparently there is not enough evidence to bring criminal charges. You either have evidence or you don’t. Apparently they don’t.

Civil standards are lower than criminal standards, but without evidence how do you prove damages? Cuz she said so, doesn’t do it for me.

Fact - (look it up) - 25% of sexual assault charges are false. This is a known statistic.

Can one scumbag Lawyer roundup up 2 dozen women to make false accusations in hopes of a large payday? You bet.

How likely is it, that 2 dozen women were sexually assaulted and there is no evidence? Not very likely.

Jun 14, 2022, 5:19 PM

Well as I mentioned there should be no money exchanged if all was innocent agree?

I mean why didn’t they go after Mahommes or Allen. Is Trevor next?

MEG

The question is ...

Jun 15, 2022, 5:20 PM

How many years can the massage therapists keep DW4 off the field with civil accusations, and how many more will file criminal charges? Watson is less popular than Trump, Heard and Biden so in terms of social, personal and professional image, Watson has blown his load.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There were 20 masseuses who came out and said

Jun 14, 2022, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: DW4 hasn't been convicted of anything... ]

they enjoyed a perfectly fine business relationship with Deshaun. Washes out your theory.

Once DW4 is exonerated

Jun 14, 2022, 5:26 PM

It will be a happy ending for everyone.

Re: Once DW4 is exonerated

Jun 14, 2022, 5:39 PM

As much money as he has he could have done a lot better than a masseuse imo, but people all like their happy endings differently I guess.

May need to hit Tiger up on that sex rehab place he ended up at.

MEG

Re: Once DW4 is exonerated

Jun 14, 2022, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Once DW4 is exonerated ]

I really hope you are right!

MEG

My opinion is right

Jun 14, 2022, 5:50 PM

because I know what happened and if you can’t see it the way i do then you’re dumb. That’s why i can judge deshaun and/or his accusers. Come on, i dare you to say something contrary to my opinion, so i can point out how stupid you are. See how that works?

Jun 14, 2022, 7:04 PM

I'm against retiring numbers at all. It has the potential to negatively impact recruiting.

In hindsight, I wonder if poasting this was prudent.

Jun 17, 2022, 10:08 AM

#lessonslernt

This is why windshields are bigger than rear view mirrors...

Jun 17, 2022, 10:17 AM

-FM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nobody asked for your input

Jun 17, 2022, 10:25 AM

Mr. Welcher

Replies: 67
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic