Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I saw an "11 win" ring. Dude was wearing it proudly.
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I saw an "11 win" ring. Dude was wearing it proudly.

Aug 3, 2012, 7:19 AM

Kindof a catch 22. It's this huge piece of bling that catches your eye, but when people ask, you have to tell them its not a championship ring.

Only the coots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fifff

Aug 3, 2012, 8:37 AM

as in Fifth place

Re: I saw an "11 win" ring. Dude was wearing it proudly.

Aug 3, 2012, 8:46 AM

They are plaing in the Upward Athletics League, where everbody is a winner.

Battle, battle, battle

Aug 3, 2012, 9:36 AM

To 5th in the SEC- bleeding on one leg without a healthy RB, all time best here things are changing...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 3, 2012, 4:17 PM

Was it an "I was there ring the Tigers got for Omaha?"

5th place SEC, 1st place ACC. End of year polls had it right.

^^So says the #### lover on his big brothers' board

Aug 3, 2012, 4:20 PM

Get a life dirt ######.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nice participation rings, #### lover.

Aug 3, 2012, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I saw an "11 win" ring. Dude was wearing it proudly. ]

Yay! We finished 5th! Hooray! Are you going to put up 5th place participation banners at the cockroach as well? Living vicariously through the SEC shows how truly pathetic you losers are.

Re: Nice participation rings, #### lover.

Aug 3, 2012, 4:32 PM

So winning the pathetic ACC and getting smacked by SC is a bigger accomplishment than winning 11 games in the best conference in college football and smacking Clemson?

Newsflash, SC would have won the ACC easily last year, but, they didn't play in that conference. Beating your chests over championships in that conference is like making an A in your remedial math class and acting as if that is a bigger accomplishment than making a B in Differential Equations. Silly.

So why do you still fly the ACC banner at the cockroach?

Aug 3, 2012, 4:36 PM
24398754.jpg(155.6 K)

You morons think UGA, TN and FL are going to be down forever? LOL's...I didn't know they taught calculus at the school of Columbia...dewsh.

Re: So why do you still fly the ACC banner at the cockroach?

Aug 3, 2012, 4:41 PM

To respond to your pic...we aren't living vicariously through our conference. We beat Clemson, handily. Clemson won the ACC. That should tell you something.

All the talk of the SEC East being "down" and yet it is still better than either side of the ACC. Yes, 5th place in the SEC is clearly more impressive than winning the ACC.

The final polls tell the story.

Aug 3, 2012, 4:43 PM

enjoy your 5th places ring coot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right. 65-40-4 is all that matters since we're

Aug 3, 2012, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: So why do you still fly the ACC banner at the cockroach? ]

talking about final statistics. Keep hanging your hat on the SEC, #### lover. You're like the fat girl who goes to the prom, but doesn't get asked to dance. Must suck to be you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 3, 2012, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: So why do you still fly the ACC banner at the cockroach? ]

No, not really. The transitive property doesn't work in football.

All you proved last season was that you were about as good as NC State and GT

Aug 3, 2012, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: So why do you still fly the ACC banner at the cockroach? ]

So how did losing to auburn feel?
Oh yea didnt clemson beat them? So I suppose nc state,Ga tech and WV are all ACC champs as well.. SMH So stupid

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2012, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Nice participation rings, #### lover. ]

Odd, I wasn't aware that differential equations were taught at a third-tier remedial school like yours...

Screw Calford.

Aug 3, 2012, 4:47 PM

LOL, yeah, if only I had a degree from Clemson. I've got news for you, it holds no more weight whatsoever than a degree from SC, but if it makes you feel better to think otherwise, feel free.

Funniest thing I've read all day! LMAO...A Clemson degree

Aug 3, 2012, 4:55 PM

holds "no more weight whatsoever than a degree from SC"...hilarious!! Since you're into rankings, perhaps you should educate yourself.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/top-public

Screw Calford.

Re: Funniest thing I've read all day! LMAO...A Clemson degree

Aug 3, 2012, 4:57 PM

Do you really think employers care about a school ranked 60+ in the nation? Unless you graduate from one of the top schools, it doesn't catch anybody's eye.

Actually, they do...

Aug 3, 2012, 6:09 PM

My employer (Fortune 500 gov. sub-con.) specifically recruits from Clemson, GT, UF and other targeted schools known to produce quality engineers. USCe is not among them, to my knowledge, although that wouldn't stop a USCe grad from applying for a specific position his or herself (as opposed to being recruiting at an on-campus job fair or head-hunted). At our company, schools are actually prioritized and ranked internally. Someone in the recruiting/hiring/HR department monitors performance metrics based on scholastic affiliation and even keeps watch of targeted schools' faculty changes and department shakeups. I've never seen the rankings, so this is pure conjecture, but I'd imagine a school like Carnegie Mellon (and Ivys of course) would be considered top tier for my discipline, the Clemson and UF's of the world would be in a middle-tier. Pretty sure USCe would be in more of a third tier, but to be clear, that would only be with regards to certain engineering disciplines. Schools have different strengths, as I'm sure you are aware. Of course I'm just nit picking your hasty reply. As someone who has conducted numerous technical interviews, I've found that what school the candidate attended is rarely a primary indicator of their future success within the company. Of course there are many factors, but we can only conduct so many interviews, so it helps to narrow the field.

Aug 3, 2012, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Funniest thing I've read all day! LMAO...A Clemson degree ]

Hey, don't confuse dirt peckers with facts. You should know better than that. ;)

Aug 3, 2012, 5:00 PM

I never said they weren't ranked higher, I said it didn't matter, which it doesn't. Neither school has enough credibility to give a graduate a leg up on any other graduate. That's a fact.

Aug 3, 2012, 5:48 PM

You're as dumb as a rock. I bet you didn't even graduate from high school.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2012, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I saw an "11 win" ring. Dude was wearing it proudly. ]

ok. see you in november.paybacks are ####.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many 11 win seasons does Clemson have?

Aug 3, 2012, 6:30 PM

Now tell me 11 wins isn't something to celebrate.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next