»
Topic: I miss the BS political
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 24, 2021, 9:13 AM by: tigerdrummer®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

I miss the BS political

[1]
Oct 24, 2021, 7:19 AM

Comments from our “fans” which I thought was ruining this site. Now I know it can get even worse. Your negativity and lack of support for our players who are hurting inside and out is only making their challenges worse. Finally I understand what the definition of snowflake is. ONE difficult season and you are shaming the team and yourselves. Get a life, back another team. I hear Cincinnati is doing well.

flag link

Re: I miss the BS political

Oct 24, 2021, 7:48 AM

Before your "brilliant" post( a one word description of our offensive coordinator by his boss) did you stop to think that some of this negativity might have been produced by our "coaching staff" and not just the fans?
Forget for a moment the remarks about the play calling or turnovers, and penalties and dropped passes( from the coaches half time interviews, and post game and weekly press conferences) but it's Comments like "We are who we are right now"( Dabo) or "We need to score more points", or I have to "laugh to keep from crying" or "DJ is making improvements every week so I don't want to bench him because it might upset his rhythm"( all from T.E.)that just might be part of the problem.
They are called "EXCUSES". Maybe you have heard of that word.
I mean, I sure as heck didn't read any thing in your remarks about our "complacent" coaching staff. Another complaint I just saw today so I can't take credit for that one.
But here is one for you that as a fan I will take credit for.
While our offense has seemed at times to forget to even "show up for some plays" our defense still ranks in the top 5 nationwide (until maybe yesterday).So why the difference in the level of intensity?
I will tell you why!
Maybe it's time for our coaching staff to man up and say our offense "sucks". And if they won't I
will;
"OUR OFFENSE SUCKS". Either way somebody needs to give the offense a good wake up call before ,gosh forbid even the sorry game-chickens "score more points" than we do .

flag link

Re: I miss the BS political

[1]
Oct 24, 2021, 9:11 AM

Thank you for making my point.

flag link

Where do ideas like this even come from?

Oct 24, 2021, 9:13 AM

So everyone is supposed to be cool with the product we see on the field?

2021 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
789 people have read this post