»
Topic: I don't think GT will score against starting Defense!
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 15, 2021, 9:34 AM by: manatis
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus PawCoins!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I don't think GT will score against starting Defense!

[1]
Sep 14, 2021, 6:55 PM

GT beat Kennesaw State - who?
Northern Illinois beat them! They scored 21 points in that game. Granted starting QB Simms was hurt with some type of arm injury. The backup has played since.
Backup QB had 254 yards vs. Kennessaw State-who?

Between N.I. and K-saw st - they are about to see a let's call it: "significant up-tick in talent level and intensity"!

A backup QB coming into Death Valley doesn't bode well for the yellow flies!

I think the defense keeps it's p.p.g average at a gaudy level during this game. If they score it will be late after the starters are pulled. Agree?

**Note: I know, I know! You have to play the game because anything can happen; I am asking you about how you think it will go!
Thank You!

flag link

Re: I don't think GT will score against starting Defense!

[1]
Sep 14, 2021, 8:21 PM

That would be great. Being that my optimism about the offense is way down, I suppose I should direct that optimism towards the defense. So sure, they won't score on our first team defense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Sep 14, 2021, 10:47 PM

Yeah, I am hoping GT offense get stimied like I think it will. That should provide the offense plenty of opportunities against some good players. Collins has done a pretty solid job in recruiting(for GT) since he arrived. Be good if the defense went out and put the ball in the offense's hands plenty( i.e. many three and outs). At least, that's what the tea leaves are telling me, LOL!

Go Tigers dominate the yellow flies!

flag link

Re: I don't think Lyn-J will touch the ball

[1]
Sep 14, 2021, 9:09 PM

while GT is trying to score against starting Defense!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link

[1]
Sep 14, 2021, 9:42 PM

Sounds about right. Maybe a garbage touchdown.

flag link

Sep 15, 2021, 9:34 AM

GT is better than you think. Defense is much improved. GT coaching staff has targeted this game since last year beat-down. We better be ready!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: **Extra hotel room available** 2 queen beds at the Comfort Inn and Suites Clemson for the BC game. I...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
692 people have read this post