GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
How come no one talks about how small U Miami guards are?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3  

How come no one talks about how small U Miami guards are?

[2]
Jan 22, 2022, 4:23 PM

I know they lost today but they have proven during the ACC schedule they are a good team. How come know one talks about how small Miami's guards are?

The grad transfer from DePaul Charlie Moore is 5-11 and Wong the other good scoring guard is 6-2. They play good defense and get steals that lead to the come back today.

Again, it is excuses...

flag link

Re: How come no one talks about how small U Miami guards are?

[2]
Jan 22, 2022, 5:06 PM

Do you not watch honor get shot over all game? Dawes is fine. I hope chase hunter starts tonight.

Honor and hemenway both get exposed on the defensive end pretty much every game.

flag link

[1]
Jan 22, 2022, 5:33 PM

I guess cause I don't watch Miami basketball .Of course I don't watch much Miami football either. And they also have guards.

flag link

Jan 22, 2022, 6:04 PM

Short guards get it done in the NBA too. Has the trend been to taller, absolutely, but you know that. If you're a small guard, you have to do it with speed and athleticism... Lots of steals. You have to feel the game on the D side. Hemingway ain't it. Honor either. Honor just wants to shoot and he shouldn't.

2022 orange level member flag link

Replies: 3  
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
686 people have read this post