Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Git back coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Git back coach

Dec 5, 2021, 6:24 PM

Who keeps him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Git back coach

Dec 5, 2021, 6:27 PM

I wondered the same. And will he need one when he’s head coach. Will Tyler go with Dad or stay in Clemson? Haven’t seen these in the pondering and hand wringing sessions yet. Ha

Dec 5, 2021, 6:28 PM

He might actually go. I think the strength coach was one of the ones rumored to be running west with Riley.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2021, 6:36 PM

The contract negotiations are stuck now on the loggerhead over the new Git Back Coach coordinator position.

Brent knows now that he is HC he will need not only a git back coach, but at least 4 Git Back "players" and a Git Back coach coordinator.

AS DC Brent only needed the Git Back person when the defense was on the field, so the single Git Back "coach" got to rest. Now as HC, Brent will be excited when both the defense and offense are on the field. Thus, no way one Git Back "player" can play both offense and defense the whole game. Brent will wear out at least 4 Git Backs a game.

He may use the portal to add to the git back roster. OU AD probably does not grasp this new wrinkle in coaching and is having a hard time negotiating it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2021, 6:45 PM

Bingo. A+ for you.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic