»
Topic: Football versus Basketball Transfer Portal
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 20, 2021, 1:23 PM by: theclash®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Football versus Basketball Transfer Portal

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 10:20 AM

As a percent of roster every basketball transfer is equal to 6.5 football transfers. A certain poster would have us believe that the football transfer situation is equivalent or worse than our basketball situation. 4 Clemson basketball players entered the portal that were eligible for 2021-22. This is the equivalent of 26 football players having transferred this season in football. I’m pretty sure we’re nowhere close to that number. Our basketball team lost 30% of eligible returning players. That doesn’t include players lost to graduation. If there is any concern to be had about our football program and transfers then our basketball program should be a 5 alarm fire. Btw - basketball we replaced 2 - 3 star players and 2 - 4 star players with 1 - 3 star and an unranked player. But please go on about problems in our football program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

There are three kinds of people in this world.

emoji_events [5]
Oct 20, 2021, 10:50 AM

Those that are good at math and those that aren't.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

she’s had a reel bad 11 years.

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 11:00 AM

and she’s clearly confused. maybe she’ll seek help. averaging 15-17 wins and a laughingstock does things like that to you. feel badly for her mentally.

maybe we shood put her down?

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Football versus Basketball Transfer Portal

[1]
Oct 20, 2021, 12:33 PM

I agree. Clemson Basketball can't afford to lose recruits to transfer in one year who were 4 star recruits or higher.

flag link

found juan ^^***

Oct 20, 2021, 1:23 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Certain posters are working very hard to troll for fish.***

[1]
Oct 20, 2021, 1:19 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Lower deck section I 4 together and 2 together 35 per ticket firm please text or call

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
578 people have read this post