Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t understand why Finebaum statements are made into headlines on Clemson websites
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Don’t understand why Finebaum statements are made into headlines on Clemson websites

Jul 6, 2022, 7:07 PM

Everyone pretty much agrees that he is the definition of click bait and he just wants to stir the pot to boost his ratings. And I think it’s pretty clear that the best thing to do is not watch or share any Finebaum related materials so that people don’t actually watch him or even hear his dumb thoughts

But then we have Clemson websites that make his stupid comments headlines for articles. Make it make sense

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Irony.***

Jul 6, 2022, 7:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t understand why Finebaum statements are made into headlines on Clemson websites

Jul 6, 2022, 7:15 PM

I agree I do not listen to that SEC junk

null

Because the feeble minded are drawn to him***

Jul 6, 2022, 7:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because the feeble minded are drawn to him***

Jul 6, 2022, 7:45 PM

Amen. What he has to say means nothing to me.
“FAKE NEWS”

Re: Don’t understand why Finebaum statements are made into headlines on Clemson websites

Jul 6, 2022, 8:00 PM

The same reason people line up to watch traffic accidents and family brawls.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2022, 8:15 PM

Amen. Why do people even watch that clown.?

Jul 6, 2022, 8:25 PM

It's the current times. Outrage draws more attention and clicks than feelgood articles. I wish there were more positive articles here and a few other places I visit but thats just how it is now. People like to get worked up, especially if they feel "disrespected". Finebalm is a master of this, and he's found a base in Tiger fans that love to feed into his outrage machine. 20 years ago you'd be much more likely to see a local/regional beat writer hyping up a new potential rival, now most are just looking for the next person/team/enterprise to hate.

Because for some reason beyond me Clemson fans "click" on

Jul 6, 2022, 8:49 PM

the links.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Clemson Luantic Fringe loves

Jul 6, 2022, 9:59 PM

Finebaum. They hang on his every word in the LF Clubhouse.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta troll the fan base

Jul 6, 2022, 10:07 PM

Clicks = $

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2022, 10:05 AM

Exactly, that SEC homer’s job is to stir up crap. He’s basically a cyber bully to get back at people because he was bullied all through life for his dorkiness. I mean, truthfully, the dude is as ugly as a human be I can possibly be and yet he’s on the tube.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic