Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t jump off the cliff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Don’t jump off the cliff

Oct 24, 2021, 11:45 AM

Come on people it’s going to be ok. Clemson is having 1 bad year and we all fixing to abandon this team? I believe we still have the best defense in the country. They just get gassed from being on the field for the whole game. Yes we have offense problems and DJ is way overrated but Dabo will get it fixed. Remember things are bigger and better from Texas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t jump off the cliff

Oct 24, 2021, 11:55 AM

WELL SAID MY FRIEND. I AGREE 100%. DABO WILL FIX THIS, NO DOUBT.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay - I'm IN!***

Oct 24, 2021, 12:01 PM

Re: Don’t jump off the cliff

Oct 24, 2021, 12:21 PM

I understand your sympathies to try to be positive and I agree that the team is what it is at this point. However, we're sitting on the most expensive coaching staff in all of college football. There is zero excuse for them to not have a top 25 ranked team. Given the money they are all being paid they have really no excuse to have a team out of the top 15. Clemson invested that kind of money to be the best of the best in terms of coaching. This staff is too darned expensive and the recruits too talented to play the excuse that it is just one bad year. Venebles seems to be the only guy pulling his weight in comparison to his salary right now. We saw when they pulled DJ out that it is not merely an under performing qb problem. Two very highly ranked recruits could not successfully move the offense. To me it reeks of coaching.

I'm not bailing however, I just expect this coaching staff to make strides this season toward a correction and absolutely for next season. My attitude for the rest of the year will be to cheer progress when it is made. Everything that could be lost aside from the Carolina game has been lost. Just fix it.

If this offense still sucks next season some immediate firings need to happen of they have not happened beforehand.

This is a bump in the road

Oct 24, 2021, 12:23 PM

everyone needs to understand that winning at the level we have been at for 6/7 years is very hard to maintain. Being a Tiger since 1959 I have seen far worse. Can anyone say Ingram/Parker? That was a mountain in the road.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: This is a bump in the road

Oct 24, 2021, 12:28 PM

Imagine what that coaching staff was paid compared to this one. There should be a huge difference in the product on the field.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic