Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Death Valley Gameday Vibes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Death Valley Gameday Vibes

Sep 26, 2021, 9:21 AM

This isn’t completely related to the loss yesterday but kinda is. The gameday atmosphere within the stadium this year is a metaphor for how our football team has played. I’m sick of the hill entrance being the most lame ever, there are no stadium chants and the music timing and selection is terrible. The past couple of games has been the lamest Death Valley atmospheres I can remember.

I don’t know why things are like this but I feel like the football team’s play can be described in the same way. We need some new energy and fresh ideas injected into this team and fan base.

Bring back the balloons. Bring back exciting offense. Make game days good again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because we've filled the stadium with wealthy,

Sep 26, 2021, 9:23 AM

see-and-be-seen corporate donors who could not care less about what's happening on the field. Add to that them ruining the hill seating years ago (fire marshall---LOL--ok) and the people who really care are largely watching from home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is the "Orange-White" chant or the...

Sep 26, 2021, 9:24 AM

"C-L-E-M-S-O-N" chant that goes all the way around the stadium? Maybe I'm missing it but I haven't heard it all year?

Re: Where is the "Orange-White" chant or the...

Sep 26, 2021, 10:38 AM

Yea no of those have happened this year. I remember 10-15 years ago when they started pricing people who have gone to games for years out of their seats. I guess we reap what we sow.

Re: Where is the "Orange-White" chant or the...

Sep 26, 2021, 11:47 AM

The chants start from the student section. Always have.

Has nothing to do with price of tickets.

A lot of it has been due to not allowing people on The Hill

Sep 26, 2021, 10:55 AM

anymore. Now it will be that and the product on the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Death Valley Gameday Vibes

Sep 26, 2021, 11:04 AM

No to the balloons because they are environmentally destructive. Yes to everything else you said...

Sep 26, 2021, 11:21 AM

Surely there are biodegradable balloons. If not, somebody at Clemson should develop them.

Sep 26, 2021, 11:09 AM

I agree, I do feel like something has been off as well. I swear to God the stadium was louder and more exciting under Bowden. I noticed half out fan base sitting on their ### not making any noise while on defense.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 12:53 PM

First year I have not had tkts in 40 years miss the games and tailgating the atmosphere at the games changed in the last few years . I see your point too much corporate money glad I saved my $7000 this year.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic