»
Topic: Dan Orlovsky comments on SiriusXM this A.M.
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 17, 2021, 10:58 AM by: Crzyhrs®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Dan Orlovsky comments on SiriusXM this A.M.

emoji_events [6]
Sep 17, 2021, 10:10 AM

Did anyone catch him this morning? He had some good insightful comments on our QB and WR play. I hope that he shares some of it in the broadcast. In general over the years, he is a big fan of Dabo and the program. RE: QB play, he said that DJ needs to improve footwork (flat footed in the pocket) and match his feet up with the throws. He thought that improved footwork can improve his rhythm. He prefaces all of this by saying that his talent is off the charts. RE: WR play, he wished that our offensive scheme used more pre snap motion to help them get separation which has been a problem. He was not a fan of our general offensive scheme YTD. With all that being said, I hope we smoke the bees by 50. Go Tigers!

flag link

I heard that. 3rd person to mention footwork. Interesting.***

[3]
Sep 17, 2021, 10:22 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

..:: ru4god2 ::..

that's just herd immunity... sorry... mentality...

Sep 17, 2021, 10:26 AM

j/k

2021 white level member flag link

What exactly does

Sep 17, 2021, 10:34 AM

"talent is off the charts" mean? I heard this before from his coach. If it's just "arm talent', well, everyone knows this is maybe half of it or less, for a quarterback. If it's feet and elusivity, that's not off the charts for him. What else does it mean? What's between the ears? Can they throw touch passes? Can they make reads quickly?

flag link

Re: Dan Orlovsky comments on SiriusXM this A.M.

Sep 17, 2021, 10:58 AM

Our offense has been stale for the last couple of years. This does not present itself till we run up against quality opponents and then we are exposed. Ohio State defense was not good last year and we still did not look good even with TL. Elliot needs to rethink the offense or at least refresh what we are doing. As it stands now we will lose at least one more game this season, most likely against NC State and/or Pitt.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1325 people have read this post