Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is correct in that DJ was not the only reason that we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Dabo is correct in that DJ was not the only reason that we

Nov 28, 2022, 11:54 AM

lost the game but that's certainly not comforting.

The truth is that there was mediocrity just about everywhere, starting with OC, qb, and wr but certainly too numerous to list every coach and every position. Lots of busts on the OL, lots of drops by wr, too many times wrs quit running their routes and not getting any separation when they did finish routes. Play calling was horrendous. I haven't seen that many wr screen calls since Rob Spence was here.

Very frustrated and hoping for some changes but still headed to the acc champ game to support my Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly they're issues....I'm just tired of coach speak.***

Nov 28, 2022, 11:58 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very true, but here's the problem ...

Nov 28, 2022, 12:58 PM

Yes, we were poor in several aspects on Saturday, and they all contributed to the loss, and Dabo and Streeter are quick to point those things out. However, our QB undeniably totally stunk it up, and not for the first time this year, and while he touches the ball on every single play, Dabo refuses to discuss that situation or assign any blame there whatsoever, and instead instantly gets highly defensive and angry, and deflects to all of our other problems.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

We need a TOTAL re-do.....

Nov 28, 2022, 12:59 PM

on the offensive side of the ball. Love to see a dynamic, proven offensive guy come in who would attract elite playmakers--preferably with speed to spare. Roster Management needs tweaking. WR and DB rooms shouldn't be this mediocre at a school like CLEM/ Defense shouldn't be this bad with the talent they have other there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is definitely one to go out of his way to protect

Nov 28, 2022, 1:08 PM

individual players from public or media criticism when we're on the wrong side of things.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic