Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
College Football as we know it is destabilizing.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

College Football as we know it is destabilizing.

Sep 20, 2021, 9:11 AM

This was coming: College Football as we know it is destabilizing.

After three games from the start of the season we already have the two of the original powerhouses lose, two came close this past week. Oregon and Penn State look very productive and the king of College Football is reeling. I believe it’s because of the transfer portal and the ability to not sit a year after transfer.

Everyone wants to be first and play as a starter. No one want to be a team player anymore. Who can blame them? With NIL kicking of this year and players wanting more playing time it means a disbursement of talent across the field. No one team will have all the talent anymore.

Simply put, with the extra year of eligibility for seniors and essentially having two classes of freshman. Talent is evenly spread out. This is good news for schools not typically a powerhouse and conferences. The SunBelt and American Athletic even Fresno State, teams that we never hear about pulling upsets. BYU could run the table now and go undefeated.

If you are into betting I would avoid college football this year. Unless we actually get a more stabilized product.

Is that a bad thing?

Message was edited by: Tigerrag89®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic