Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Beer sales @ WillieB...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Beer sales @ WillieB...

Nov 29, 2021, 6:32 PM

Did you go..have a beer..tap or bottle (assume in cup)..brands..cost..limit of purchases..any problems seen due to fans drinking it..etc.

TIA!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beer sales @ WillieB...

Nov 29, 2021, 6:38 PM

I asked for one in a battery shaped container but they were out. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aluminum bottles***

Nov 29, 2021, 6:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 29, 2021, 6:57 PM

I was there. $8 bucks for 16 oz draft. Ice cold.

A lot of folks carrying 2 beers around. That was the limit. Personally, no problems with anyone but I’d rather have no alcohol sales in Death Valley.

A lot of staggering and loud arguments happening around me

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2021, 7:31 AM

Yep. And bad idea to drink much beer when the wait for a bathroom takes more than a quarter. If you want to see the gam drink beer when you get home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LbB - I had three young men

Nov 29, 2021, 8:56 PM

within 10 seats of me . . . 2 coots, 1 Tiger . . . They were not together . . . They were “sh_tfaced drunk” throwing up all over themselves and those sitting close. Yes, I wore some home.

Shame on our drunken Tiger and shame on the Tiger Fans that sold their tickets to the coots sitting in our Tiger Section.

Death Valley has no need for alcohol sales within the stadium . . . and I love a cold beer and a smoky scotch!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly! Hope DV does not start alcohol sales. The games

Nov 29, 2021, 9:09 PM

I have attended at stadiums selling alcohol always have incidents that you don't see at Clemson.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2021, 9:38 PM

8 dollars for domestic , 9 for import , cold aluminum wide mouths... lines were long and slow , , one guy to check your id ( no matter how elderly ) , one to take your order on the ipad and take your credit card, and a third to hand you the beer... i was very surprised at how COLD the beer was, especially considering that they were constantly bringing in new supplies to the fridges since the sales were fast and high volume .. a true money maker....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$9 a beer, long slow lines.

Nov 29, 2021, 9:59 PM

I would be outta time and money way before I would be drunk.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic