Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
@ The Sanderson Farms Championship . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

@ The Sanderson Farms Championship . . .

Sep 30, 2022, 7:38 PM

down in Mississippi . . .

Ben Martin shot a nice -4 today but has missed the Cut by 1 shot . . .
Carson Young had a solid -2 today ending his two round directly on the Cut of -2 . . . and will play this weekend . . . He is 8 shots off the Lead

Have yourself a weekend Carson!!!

Crisp and Straight for two more Days!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

@ The TUSCALOOSA TOYOTA CLASSIC . . .

Sep 30, 2022, 7:45 PM

down in Alabama on the Epson Tour . . .

Our Ana Paula Valdes regained her footing after a rocky start . . . She ended up @ Even Par after her first of three rounds . . . She is T-52nd Place . . . a full 10 shots off the Lead

(There will be a Cut made after Round 2)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

@ THE ASCENDANT LPGA BENEFITING VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA . . .

Sep 30, 2022, 7:50 PM

on the LPGA Tour down in Texas . . .

Our one year Tiger began her Second Round on the back and fell into a troubled round early . . . the hole she dug ruined her chances to make the Cut (+3) . . .

Re: @ The Sanderson Farms Championship . . .

Sep 30, 2022, 8:01 PM

Love to hear bout them tiger golfers, but I have never heard of 95% of the other golfers. PGA has gone to heck since LIV came to town!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: @ The Sanderson Farms Championship . . .

Sep 30, 2022, 8:06 PM

Thank you @Skeeta56. Sounded like the purfect day to keep up with our Tigers down there. I followed up here. We're getting some of the leftovers. So glad to hear from you. We got fortunate with this storm that it was so cold. Really decreased the tornado threat.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winds have died back to 20mph . . .

Sep 30, 2022, 9:41 PM

Rain has all but stopped . . . we dodged it wonderfully here in south eastern NC . . . power only flickered occasionally, never left us . . . looks like I’m “good to go” to Tigertown tomorrow and shout our guys through!!!

It’s going to be Glorious!!!

Re: Winds have died back to 20mph . . .

Oct 1, 2022, 11:37 AM

I'm sure you're well on your way. Looks like the next tournament for our guys. Carson having a horrific day driving. I'll save you looking, he's +5 thru 10. Ghesh.

Sunday wrap

Oct 2, 2022, 3:13 PM

Hopefully all you TIGERS that attended the game are back home safe and sound.

Carson shot an even par round. 4 birdies and 4 bogeys. He finished the tournament +3. He shot +1 total on the 16 par 5's. Ouch.

The men's golf team is back in action tomorrow in Arkansas.

Now, the football game: some of our Tiger pros had themselves a nice reunion and a wonderful time. Bryson Nimmer, Alice Hewson, Alexandra Swayne, and Calista Rice joined our women's golf team for some tailgating and a great game!!! Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. Glad to see them fly in from around the world. Way to represent.

Awesome update . . .

Oct 3, 2022, 2:28 AM

on Tigers Coming Home!!!

When they post pictures . . . Please share with us?!!!

Re: Sunday wrap

Oct 3, 2022, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Sunday wrap ]

Additionally, it was great to see Kyle on the field at the game, along with the other ten Clemson Athletics Hall of Famers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sunday wrap

Oct 4, 2022, 9:29 AM

Yes, it really was. I saw a little blurb about it on social media and was expecting a story on the main website but haven't found one. Maybe I missed it, but nothing under the golf page either.

Thanks for posting it. Was hoping to hear more about Friday night and Bakich with baseball. Same with all the softball exhibitions and the lacrosse exhibit. Hopefully someone will post something.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic