Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
6-6 Bowl teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

6-6 Bowl teams

Dec 7, 2021, 10:57 PM

What a year in College football this year. There are 42 games (ridiculous) and of those 84 teams there are 21 that are 6-6 and one that is 6-7. Has this year been crazy or is this just the life in a new era of football? If you are so bored that you watch a game to just to watch a game, maybe all the games between 6-6 teams will at least be good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 6-6 Bowl teams

Dec 7, 2021, 11:06 PM

Yeah, been that way for a few years now. Guilty as charged though. If a games on, I'll watch it. I would truly miss the bowls.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2021, 11:30 PM

I can't watch a bowl on a blue field. I will watch bowls that interest me, I will watch UNC s Coots and be pulling for UNC. I hope UNC then loses every game next year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2021, 7:10 AM

Ha ha! Yeh, that crazy game on the Smurf Turf ruint my eyesight.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2021, 5:32 AM

6-6 bowl games ,the CFP's and the NFL post season all share one common bond with me Once my team is finished or eliminated I stop watching and turn it off.
So here are my scenarios for this year. Once Clemson's Bowl game is over college football is over for me. I could care less who wins the Meinkie Car Crap Bowl or the Papa John Outhouse bowl. And if it's Georgia and Alabama for the CFP National Championship I will watch one of the home improvement shows that will show me how to fix a leaky faucet.
As to the NFL I am a Cowboy fan so once we have been eliminated in either the regular season or post season I could care less who goes to the Super Bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I recall correctly, I think it was UCLA as the first team

Dec 8, 2021, 7:19 AM

with a losing record that was sent to a bowl game some years ago.

Made me think there were too many bowls, if they had to do that. Still believe teams should have a minimum seven win season to participate, although I know a lot of fans like the variety of bowls.

Admittedly, I only watch, perhaps, a small number besides our bowls, usually the top ones.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic