Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This DW allegation is as credible as that FFRF farce
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,910

This DW allegation is as credible as that FFRF farce

Mar 17, 2021, 7:36 AM

Where they came to Clemson demanding we either stop our "unethical" practice of forcing players to go to church, which never happened, or they would sue us. They even had an imaginary complaintent

When you call the bluffs of these idiots they will back down. DW need not do anything more that what he's doing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This DW allegation is as credible as that FFRF farce

Mar 17, 2021, 7:48 AM

nobody ever accused Clemson of forcing players to go to church, they accused Swinney of coercing players into attending breakfast prayer. And I think Swinney is smart enough to walk this line without committing any violations because it would be the NCAA he would have to worry about if he had mandatory meetings that were not sanctioned, regardless of the reason.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it was about forcing baptisms

Mar 17, 2021, 7:54 AM

On campus?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I thought it was about forcing baptisms

Mar 17, 2021, 7:59 AM

not reading that in their complaint. The University ran a full Audit of the program and determined that these allegations were baseless.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Given the penchant of NFL management to run smear campaigns

Mar 17, 2021, 7:52 AM

on the eve of the draft and such (Laremy Tunsil), it would not surprise me IN THE LEAST to find out that this individual has some sort of laison with a member of the Texans braintrust. This could be an attempt to "force" Watson back into the fold by reducing his attractiveness to other teams. I believe it will be exposed as EXACTLY something along those lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Supposedly the lawyer was a neighbor and friends with the owners father***

Mar 17, 2021, 7:56 AM

If DW4 is able to find even a single shred of evidence that

Mar 17, 2021, 8:29 AM

the Texans were involved in putting her up to this, he should sue THEM, and wind up owning the franchise. (Not that he would want it at this point in time.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time for a defamation counter suit

Mar 17, 2021, 8:28 AM

For $1 so everyone knows its not about money for him.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,910
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic