Topic: Bad mojo
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 18, 2021, 1:58 PM by: hphallman
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Bad mojo

[2]
Posted: Apr 17, 2021, 9:16 PM

I feel partly -- or possibly completely -- responsible for any and all Clemson losses due to my incredibly bad energy vibes. Whenever I turn on a Clemson game, regardless of sport, season, situation, or other variable, bad things happen. It truly is remarkable. I believe it is worthy of scientific study. The football team seems somewhat immune to my bad mojo, but not so the other teams. Fortunately, my wife has the opposite effect. She does not understand sports, but her presence is solid gold. So, to offset my negative vibes, I will drag her into the TV room, and it at least seems to equal the playing field. I seriously could write a book on these episodes. Does anyone else have a similar story to tell?

link

Re: Bad mojo

Posted: Apr 17, 2021, 9:48 PM

When a Tiger football game is coming on I turn on my three TV sets put on an appropriate Clemson shirt and hat, grab my football and get ready for kickoff. I always start in the living room, pacing around. If something bad happens then I go downstairs to watch the game in the basement. If all goes well from there I will watch until the end. Otherwise if something else unfortunate happens then I go back upstairs to the tv in the back bedroom . Rinse and repeat!

It’s not superstition if it works!

Go Tigers!

2021 purple level member link

Posted: Apr 18, 2021, 7:23 AM

Now that you mention it, my dad, class of 55, would rotate his wedding ring a quarter turn if things weren’t going extremely well. Sort of like fine-tuning the karma. I’ve actually found myself doing the same thing.

link

Posted: Apr 18, 2021, 8:29 AM

For the last 11 years every time I turn on a Clemson basketball game we go on like a seven minute scoring drought. It’s uncanny

link

Posted: Apr 18, 2021, 8:29 AM

For the last 11 years every time I turn on a Clemson basketball game we go on like a seven minute scoring drought. It’s uncanny

link

Please don't watch men's soccer w/o your wife present.

Posted: Apr 18, 2021, 12:23 PM

They have a very good chance of winning a national championship over the next few weeks. If they don't I'm going to blame you.

link

There was a guy on SC sportsman called Tiger Wayne who

Posted: Apr 18, 2021, 1:58 PM

Got a new
hat every time we lost. Gave old hat away after every loss

link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2, 3 or 4 tickets (together) in LOWER SOUTH Section UI. Panoramic view of the field. $1500 per pair ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
1483 people have read this post