|Clemson ranked among best college values by Kiplinger|
|Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:20 AM-||
CLEMSON — Kiplinger magazine has rated Clemson University among the best values in public higher education in its ranking of the "100 Best Values in Public Colleges" released Thursday.
Clemson's ranking — 34th for in-state students and 39th for out-of-state students — was based on a variety of factors that matched quality of education with cost. The university also was ranked 34thfor in-state students in last year’s rankings, and 36th for out-of-state students.”
To compile the rankings, Kiplinger compares data from nearly 600 public four-year schools, then narrows the list to about 130 based on measures of academic quality. Then the magazine ranks each school based on cost and financial aid. The magazine says quality accounts for 55 percent of each school’s rank and cost 45 percent.
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits