|ESPN: Spiller factor|
|Friday, November 16, 2012 10:13 AM-||
Spiller factor: One of the most dangerous weapons in the AFC East was unleashed in a national game. Buffalo backup tailback C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile got the start due to Fred Jackson's concussion. Spiller was electric in the running and passing game. He registered 91 rushing yards and 39 receiving yards. Miami’s usually tough run defense had trouble containing Spiller, who is learning how to be patient before hitting the line, which makes him more dangerous. The Bills need to do the smart thing and make Spiller the starter for the rest of the season. It’s borderline embarrassing that he’s still a backup for the Bills.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson