|ESPN: Spiller factor|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, November 16, 2012 10:13 AM||
Spiller factor: One of the most dangerous weapons in the AFC East was unleashed in a national game. Buffalo backup tailback C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile got the start due to Fred Jackson's concussion. Spiller was electric in the running and passing game. He registered 91 rushing yards and 39 receiving yards. Miami’s usually tough run defense had trouble containing Spiller, who is learning how to be patient before hitting the line, which makes him more dangerous. The Bills need to do the smart thing and make Spiller the starter for the rest of the season. It’s borderline embarrassing that he’s still a backup for the Bills.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Vic Beasley drafted #8 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The New WRU