TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: Spiller factor|
|Friday, November 16, 2012 10:13 AM-||
Spiller factor: One of the most dangerous weapons in the AFC East was unleashed in a national game. Buffalo backup tailback C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile got the start due to Fred Jackson's concussion. Spiller was electric in the running and passing game. He registered 91 rushing yards and 39 receiving yards. Miami’s usually tough run defense had trouble containing Spiller, who is learning how to be patient before hitting the line, which makes him more dangerous. The Bills need to do the smart thing and make Spiller the starter for the rest of the season. It’s borderline embarrassing that he’s still a backup for the Bills.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"