|ESPN: Spiller factor|
|Friday, November 16, 2012 10:13 AM-||
Spiller factor: One of the most dangerous weapons in the AFC East was unleashed in a national game. Buffalo backup tailback C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile got the start due to Fred Jackson's concussion. Spiller was electric in the running and passing game. He registered 91 rushing yards and 39 receiving yards. Miami’s usually tough run defense had trouble containing Spiller, who is learning how to be patient before hitting the line, which makes him more dangerous. The Bills need to do the smart thing and make Spiller the starter for the rest of the season. It’s borderline embarrassing that he’s still a backup for the Bills.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits