Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can Clemson baseball get a win against Wake?
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 3
| visibility 501

Can Clemson baseball get a win against Wake?

May 11, 2024, 8:04 PM

Going back to last year that is 5 straight wins for Wake over Clemson. In fact, Bakich has yet to beat Wake since being at Clemson. I think it is safe to say I have seen all 5 games & there is one glaring thing that stands out in those 5 games & that’s pitching. The gap in pitching between these two teams is significant to say the least. I l know people are going to point to Wake’s pitching lab as being a major advantage but it’s more than that. It’s talent. Wake lost the majority of their staff from last year & they just don’t skip a beat. They used some freshmen today who were outstanding. If Clemson wants to compete they have got to upgrade their pitching significantly. I think from top to bottom Clemson’s staff is just lacking great arms. The pitching coach can only do so much with what he has to work with. Need talent upgrades that only recruiting & use of portal will fix.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can Clemson baseball get a win against Wake?

May 11, 2024, 8:06 PM

That pitching lab is a big deal in developing pitchers. It is also a HUGE recruiting tool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2024, 8:11 PM

What does Clemson need to do to counter with their own pitching lab? Seriously, there should be some way to make it happen at Clemson. Baseball is a big deal at Clemson. We lead the conference in home attendance every year. Should be a way to make it happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2024, 8:12 PM

They are better than us across the board. Would have been the same result if we were playing at home.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 501
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next