|ESPN: Army veteran inspires Clemson|
|Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:32 PM-||
Coming off the field during an Oct. 6 game against Georgia Tech, Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was having an "off" moment. So while the Tigers' defense battled the Yellow Jackets' offense (in a game that Clemson would win, 47-31), Boyd approached teammate Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Fr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile for a quick talk.
"He was like, 'Man, just go out there and ball off with these guys,'" Boyd says. "He says stuff like that that sparks you. And he makes you appreciate things more -- we complain and make excuses, but he reminds you that there are people out there risking their lives."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game