|ESPN: Army veteran inspires Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:32 PM||
Coming off the field during an Oct. 6 game against Georgia Tech, Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was having an "off" moment. So while the Tigers' defense battled the Yellow Jackets' offense (in a game that Clemson would win, 47-31), Boyd approached teammate Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Fr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile for a quick talk.
"He was like, 'Man, just go out there and ball off with these guys,'" Boyd says. "He says stuff like that that sparks you. And he makes you appreciate things more -- we complain and make excuses, but he reminds you that there are people out there risking their lives."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"