|ESPN: Army veteran inspires Clemson|
|Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:32 PM-||
Coming off the field during an Oct. 6 game against Georgia Tech, Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was having an "off" moment. So while the Tigers' defense battled the Yellow Jackets' offense (in a game that Clemson would win, 47-31), Boyd approached teammate Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Fr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile for a quick talk.
"He was like, 'Man, just go out there and ball off with these guys,'" Boyd says. "He says stuff like that that sparks you. And he makes you appreciate things more -- we complain and make excuses, but he reminds you that there are people out there risking their lives."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"