|Watkins says playing in Lions offense would be crazy|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:36 AM-||
Watkins talks about the possibility to be drafted by the Detroit Lions “I think that would be crazy,” Watkins told FOXSports.com. “You wouldn’t be able to double-guard Megatron. You wouldn’t be able to double-guard me. Basically it would be pick your poison and then you have Golden Tate in the slot. He runs nice routes and is a very physical guy. Then you have Reggie Bush in the backfield. There would be a lot of speed in that offense.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win