|Watkins says playing in Lions offense would be crazy|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:36 AM||
Watkins talks about the possibility to be drafted by the Detroit Lions “I think that would be crazy,” Watkins told FOXSports.com. “You wouldn’t be able to double-guard Megatron. You wouldn’t be able to double-guard me. Basically it would be pick your poison and then you have Golden Tate in the slot. He runs nice routes and is a very physical guy. Then you have Reggie Bush in the backfield. There would be a lot of speed in that offense.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin