|Watkins says playing in Lions offense would be crazy|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:36 AM||
Watkins talks about the possibility to be drafted by the Detroit Lions “I think that would be crazy,” Watkins told FOXSports.com. “You wouldn’t be able to double-guard Megatron. You wouldn’t be able to double-guard me. Basically it would be pick your poison and then you have Golden Tate in the slot. He runs nice routes and is a very physical guy. Then you have Reggie Bush in the backfield. There would be a lot of speed in that offense.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man