|Watch USA vs. Belgium World Cup Match at Riggs|
CLEMSON, S.C. – The World Cup Round of 16 match between the USA and Belgium on Tuesday, July 1 has been added to the schedule for viewing at Historic Riggs Field, the home of the Clemson men’s and women’s soccer teams. Clemson fans, students, staff and members of the community are invited to sit on the field at Riggs and view the game on the stadium video board.
The match begins at 4 p.m. Tuesday. Stadium gates open at 3 p.m. and close 30 minutes after the conclusion of the match.
Additional matches may be added as the second stage of the World Cup progresses. Check ClemsonTigers.com for updates.
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State