TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|Trevor Booker frustrated with limited role|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:46 AM-||
"It’s definitely frustrating that I’m not out there," Booker said. "When I’m healthy, I feel like nobody can hold me back. When I’m on the court, I feel like it’s no stopping my energy and the things I do on the court." He has DNP-CDs in four of his last five games and the one game was due to Nene sitting out. on Nov. 29 Booker doesn't seem to be getting playing time soon, but he'll be thrust into a decent role once Nene needs another day off.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU