|Trevor Booker frustrated with limited role|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:46 AM||
Trevor BookerTrevor Booker
Forward (2006 - 2009)
#35 6-7, 240
View Full Profile is frustrated with his eighth DNP of the season with the Washington Wizards.
"It’s definitely frustrating that I’m not out there," Booker said. "When I’m healthy, I feel like nobody can hold me back. When I’m on the court, I feel like it’s no stopping my energy and the things I do on the court." He has DNP-CDs in four of his last five games and the one game was due to Nene sitting out. on Nov. 29 Booker doesn't seem to be getting playing time soon, but he'll be thrust into a decent role once Nene needs another day off.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"