TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|Trevor Booker frustrated with limited role|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-12-03 09:46:19.0-||
"It’s definitely frustrating that I’m not out there," Booker said. "When I’m healthy, I feel like nobody can hold me back. When I’m on the court, I feel like it’s no stopping my energy and the things I do on the court." He has DNP-CDs in four of his last five games and the one game was due to Nene sitting out. on Nov. 29 Booker doesn't seem to be getting playing time soon, but he'll be thrust into a decent role once Nene needs another day off.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech