TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 129k members and 20M forum posts.
|Trevor Booker frustrated with limited role|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, December 3, 2013 9:46 AM-||
"It’s definitely frustrating that I’m not out there," Booker said. "When I’m healthy, I feel like nobody can hold me back. When I’m on the court, I feel like it’s no stopping my energy and the things I do on the court." He has DNP-CDs in four of his last five games and the one game was due to Nene sitting out. on Nov. 29 Booker doesn't seem to be getting playing time soon, but he'll be thrust into a decent role once Nene needs another day off.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"