|Ticket & Halftime Promotions for Men's Basketball Games|
|Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:53 AM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson Athletics has announced ticket and halftime promotions for the next two home Clemson men's basketball games - Sunday, March 2 vs. Maryland and Tuesday, March 4 vs. Miami.
On Sunday, March 2, the Tigers will host Maryland at 1 PM. All youth 18 and under are eligible to purchase a $5 ticket for the game against the Terrapins. Any fan that has a ticket to the Clemson vs. South Carolina baseball game at 4 PM that afternoon can show the ticket at the Littlejohn Box Office and purchase a basketball ticket for only $10.
On Tuesday, March 4, Clemson hosts Miami at 8 PM. All youth 18 and under are eligible to purchase a $5 ticket. The game versus the Hurricanes is also designated as Teacher Appreciation Night, and all teachers and educators, including all Clemson faculty and staff, are eligible to purchase a ticket for only $5. Tickets are available for purchase by visiting the Clemson Athletic Ticket Office. At halftime, fans will be entertained by world famous group Quick Change.
Call 1-800-CLEMSON or visit ClemsonTigers.com to purchase tickets or for more information. All promotions are based on ticket availability.
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me