|Ticket & Halftime Promotions for Men's Basketball Games|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:53 AM||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson Athletics has announced ticket and halftime promotions for the next two home Clemson men's basketball games - Sunday, March 2 vs. Maryland and Tuesday, March 4 vs. Miami.
On Sunday, March 2, the Tigers will host Maryland at 1 PM. All youth 18 and under are eligible to purchase a $5 ticket for the game against the Terrapins. Any fan that has a ticket to the Clemson vs. South Carolina baseball game at 4 PM that afternoon can show the ticket at the Littlejohn Box Office and purchase a basketball ticket for only $10.
On Tuesday, March 4, Clemson hosts Miami at 8 PM. All youth 18 and under are eligible to purchase a $5 ticket. The game versus the Hurricanes is also designated as Teacher Appreciation Night, and all teachers and educators, including all Clemson faculty and staff, are eligible to purchase a ticket for only $5. Tickets are available for purchase by visiting the Clemson Athletic Ticket Office. At halftime, fans will be entertained by world famous group Quick Change.
Call 1-800-CLEMSON or visit ClemsonTigers.com to purchase tickets or for more information. All promotions are based on ticket availability.
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels