|Tajh Boyd re-ranked #8 player in the ACC|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:06 PM-||
ESPN has Clemson QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Sr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile re-ranked as the #8 player in the ACC for the finished 2013 season. Boyd was ranked #1 player in the ACC before the season started.
And yes, it is worth noting that Boyd finished seven spots below his preseason ranking, a product of Winston and Florida State dominating the Tigers in Death Valley earlier this season and of Boyd's shortcomings against in-state rival South Carolina. Still, he went out with a bang in the Discover Orange Bowl, and though he was unable to repeat as ACC player of the year in 2013, he did replicate his 2012 campaign statistically, while improving his career mark as a starter to 32-8. He will certainly be missed at Clemson after rewriting the record books and providing invaluable leadership to the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus