|Tajh Boyd re-ranked #8 player in the ACC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:06 PM||
ESPN has Clemson QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Sr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile re-ranked as the #8 player in the ACC for the finished 2013 season. Boyd was ranked #1 player in the ACC before the season started.
And yes, it is worth noting that Boyd finished seven spots below his preseason ranking, a product of Winston and Florida State dominating the Tigers in Death Valley earlier this season and of Boyd's shortcomings against in-state rival South Carolina. Still, he went out with a bang in the Discover Orange Bowl, and though he was unable to repeat as ACC player of the year in 2013, he did replicate his 2012 campaign statistically, while improving his career mark as a starter to 32-8. He will certainly be missed at Clemson after rewriting the record books and providing invaluable leadership to the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI