|Tajh Boyd re-ranked #8 player in the ACC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:06 PM||
ESPN has Clemson QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Sr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile re-ranked as the #8 player in the ACC for the finished 2013 season. Boyd was ranked #1 player in the ACC before the season started.
And yes, it is worth noting that Boyd finished seven spots below his preseason ranking, a product of Winston and Florida State dominating the Tigers in Death Valley earlier this season and of Boyd's shortcomings against in-state rival South Carolina. Still, he went out with a bang in the Discover Orange Bowl, and though he was unable to repeat as ACC player of the year in 2013, he did replicate his 2012 campaign statistically, while improving his career mark as a starter to 32-8. He will certainly be missed at Clemson after rewriting the record books and providing invaluable leadership to the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"