|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM-||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game