|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach