|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- WATCH: National TV Commercial for Clemson
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- David Wilkins discusses Confederate flag issue