|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson