|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM-||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win