|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches