|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-11 08:49:50.0-||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game