|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"