|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story