|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM-||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team