|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room