|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM-||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover