|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure