|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM-||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots
- Clemson and Ga. Tech game one suspended
- WATCH: Lawson gets a call from Shaquille O'Neal
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks