|Former Clemson OL injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:49 AM||
During Tuesday's Buffalo Bills practice, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
Offensive Line (2006 - 2010)
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile went down with an undisclosed injury. His replacement at practice was former Clemson offensive guard Antonie McClain.
Hairston has been bothered with foot and lower leg injuries his first two pro seasons with the Buffalo Bills. In 2012, he was placed on IR and had subsequent surgery to remove some loose pieces of bone.
He was selected in the 4th round of the 2011 NFL draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back