|Forbes ranks Clemson among best places to retire|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 17, 2014 10:51 AM||
Clemson was named by Forbes as one of the top 25 places to retire in the United States for 2014. The deciding factors included cost of living, home prices, and tax climates for retirees.
Charleston, SC and Bluffton, SC were also on the list.
Trivia: Home of Clemson University. Pros: college town, warm climate, above-average air quality, cost of living about national average, typical home price $135,000, good state tax climate, low crime, high walkability rank. Cons: None.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover