|Forbes ranks Clemson among best places to retire|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 17, 2014 10:51 AM||
Clemson was named by Forbes as one of the top 25 places to retire in the United States for 2014. The deciding factors included cost of living, home prices, and tax climates for retirees.
Charleston, SC and Bluffton, SC were also on the list.
Trivia: Home of Clemson University. Pros: college town, warm climate, above-average air quality, cost of living about national average, typical home price $135,000, good state tax climate, low crime, high walkability rank. Cons: None.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season