|Forbes ranks Clemson among best places to retire|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 17, 2014 10:51 AM||
Clemson was named by Forbes as one of the top 25 places to retire in the United States for 2014. The deciding factors included cost of living, home prices, and tax climates for retirees.
Charleston, SC and Bluffton, SC were also on the list.
Trivia: Home of Clemson University. Pros: college town, warm climate, above-average air quality, cost of living about national average, typical home price $135,000, good state tax climate, low crime, high walkability rank. Cons: None.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach