|Forbes ranks Clemson among best places to retire|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 17, 2014 10:51 AM-||
Clemson was named by Forbes as one of the top 25 places to retire in the United States for 2014. The deciding factors included cost of living, home prices, and tax climates for retirees.
Charleston, SC and Bluffton, SC were also on the list.
Trivia: Home of Clemson University. Pros: college town, warm climate, above-average air quality, cost of living about national average, typical home price $135,000, good state tax climate, low crime, high walkability rank. Cons: None.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party