|Forbes ranks Clemson among best places to retire|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 17, 2014 10:51 AM||
Clemson was named by Forbes as one of the top 25 places to retire in the United States for 2014. The deciding factors included cost of living, home prices, and tax climates for retirees.
Charleston, SC and Bluffton, SC were also on the list.
Trivia: Home of Clemson University. Pros: college town, warm climate, above-average air quality, cost of living about national average, typical home price $135,000, good state tax climate, low crime, high walkability rank. Cons: None.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"