|Cole Stoudt injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:05 PM||
Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile said that he suffered a bruised knee during Saturday's scrimmage that forced him to leave early, but he is fine and took every practice rep on Monday.
Stoudt was injured late in Saturday's scrimmage when a defensive linemen rolled up on him while making a touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Leggett. Stoudt later left the field for treatment and did not do interviews afterwards. Freshman QB Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile replaced Stoudt and finished the scrimmage.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"