|Cole Stoudt injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:05 PM-||
Clemson senior quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile said that he suffered a bruised knee during Saturday's scrimmage that forced him to leave early, but he is fine and took every practice rep on Monday.
Stoudt was injured late in Saturday's scrimmage when a defensive linemen rolled up on him while making a touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Leggett. Stoudt later left the field for treatment and did not do interviews afterwards. Freshman QB Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile replaced Stoudt and finished the scrimmage.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"