|Cole Stoudt injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:05 PM-||
Clemson senior quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile said that he suffered a bruised knee during Saturday's scrimmage that forced him to leave early, but he is fine and took every practice rep on Monday.
Stoudt was injured late in Saturday's scrimmage when a defensive linemen rolled up on him while making a touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Leggett. Stoudt later left the field for treatment and did not do interviews afterwards. Freshman QB Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile replaced Stoudt and finished the scrimmage.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks