|Cole Stoudt injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:05 PM||
Clemson senior quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile said that he suffered a bruised knee during Saturday's scrimmage that forced him to leave early, but he is fine and took every practice rep on Monday.
Stoudt was injured late in Saturday's scrimmage when a defensive linemen rolled up on him while making a touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Leggett. Stoudt later left the field for treatment and did not do interviews afterwards. Freshman QB Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile replaced Stoudt and finished the scrimmage.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"