|Cole Stoudt injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-11 12:05:35.0-||
Clemson senior quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile said that he suffered a bruised knee during Saturday's scrimmage that forced him to leave early, but he is fine and took every practice rep on Monday.
Stoudt was injured late in Saturday's scrimmage when a defensive linemen rolled up on him while making a touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Leggett. Stoudt later left the field for treatment and did not do interviews afterwards. Freshman QB Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile replaced Stoudt and finished the scrimmage.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech