|Clemson Baseball Media Guide rated #1 in the nation|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, July 14, 2014 1:52 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - The 2014 Clemson Baseball media guide was rated No. 1 in the country, announced by CoSIDA. the College Sports Information Directors of America. The media guide was edited by Senior Associate Athletic Communications Director Brian Hennessy.
The CoSIDA publications committee uses a point system to score media guides. Areas judged include team, player and coaching profiles, historical aspects of the program and opponent information.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab