|Clemson Baseball Media Guide rated #1 in the nation|
|Monday, July 14, 2014 1:52 PM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - The 2014 Clemson Baseball media guide was rated No. 1 in the country, announced by CoSIDA. the College Sports Information Directors of America. The media guide was edited by Senior Associate Athletic Communications Director Brian Hennessy.
The CoSIDA publications committee uses a point system to score media guides. Areas judged include team, player and coaching profiles, historical aspects of the program and opponent information.
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave