|Clemson Baseball Media Guide rated #1 in the nation|
CLEMSON, S.C. - The 2014 Clemson Baseball media guide was rated No. 1 in the country, announced by CoSIDA. the College Sports Information Directors of America. The media guide was edited by Senior Associate Athletic Communications Director Brian Hennessy.
The CoSIDA publications committee uses a point system to score media guides. Areas judged include team, player and coaching profiles, historical aspects of the program and opponent information.
- WATCH: Swinney calls Colin Cowherd a fraud
- Photo: Hilarious Church sign after National Championship win
- WATCH: Swinney "Only God could do this"
- Photo: Hunter Renfrow on the cover of Sports Illustrated
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Alabama returns home to a massive crowd of 12 fans
- WATCH: Alabama fan goes berzerk after final play
- Colin Cowherd responds to Swinney calling him a fraud
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer