|Clemson Baseball Media Guide rated #1 in the nation|
|Monday, July 14, 2014 1:52 PM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - The 2014 Clemson Baseball media guide was rated No. 1 in the country, announced by CoSIDA. the College Sports Information Directors of America. The media guide was edited by Senior Associate Athletic Communications Director Brian Hennessy.
The CoSIDA publications committee uses a point system to score media guides. Areas judged include team, player and coaching profiles, historical aspects of the program and opponent information.
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- POTD: Ben Boulware Halloween Costume
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama