|Clemson Baseball Media Guide rated #1 in the nation|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, July 14, 2014 1:52 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - The 2014 Clemson Baseball media guide was rated No. 1 in the country, announced by CoSIDA. the College Sports Information Directors of America. The media guide was edited by Senior Associate Athletic Communications Director Brian Hennessy.
The CoSIDA publications committee uses a point system to score media guides. Areas judged include team, player and coaching profiles, historical aspects of the program and opponent information.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story