|Boulware drafted by the Reds in the 16th round|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-07 14:16:01.0-||
Clemson junior catcher Garrett BoulwareGarrett Boulware
#30 6-1, 210
View Full Profile was selected by the Cincinnati Reds in the 16th round (#485th overall) of the 2014 MLB draft. He is the first Clemson player selected by the Reds since Jarrod Schmidt in 2002.
In 2014, Boulware batted .302 with 16 doubles, 4 hrs and 35 RBI's. He also had an .380 on-base % with a .427 slugging percentage.
Out of high school, he was drafted in the 42nd round (#1283 overall) by the San Diego Padres but decided to attend Clemson instead.
Best decision the @Reds have ever made. You won't regret it. So proud of you Gare Bear.— Ben Boulware (@benboulware7) June 7, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-Ohio State
- Boulware gets National Championship tattoo