|Boulware Named a Semifinalist for Gregg Olson Award|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:23 PM||
Garrett BoulwareGarrett Boulware
#30 6-1, 210
View Full Profile (Anderson, SC) was one of 46 semifinalists for the Gregg Olson Award, announced by Toolshed Sports on Wednesday. The award honors college baseball's "Breakout Player-of-the-Year" and is named after former Auburn pitcher Gregg Olson, who became one of the top collegiate players in the nation after an initial season filled with only mixed success.
Boulware is hitting .310 with 10 doubles, one triple, seven homers 43 RBIs, and 41 runs in 2013 a year after he batted only .214 with no homers and two RBIs in limited at-bats. Boulware leads the team in homers and doubles as well.
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Swinney reinstates suspended Clemson TE
- Anthony: Swinney humbled him and woke him up as a player
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"