|Blossomgame out for Sunday’s NIT game|
|Associate Editor - Friday, March 21, 2014 4:30 PM-||
According to Clemson head coach Brad Brownell, forward Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile is out for Sunday’s NIT game against Illinois with a hairline fracture in his left shin. Blossomgame was injured against Georgia State in the first round of the NIT and initial reports were the injury was just a bruise.
Blossomgame has averaged 5 points and 5 rebounds during ACC play.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND