|Dabo Swinney talks BCS Bowl|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, December 1, 2013 5:30 PM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile during his Sunday night teleconference answered a question where he would prefer a high profile BCS Bowl over a lower tier bowl with a possible lesser opponent.
Swinney said, "We absolutely want to be in the BCS. We're still one of the best teams in the country. We've been one of the most consistent teams in the country. There's only two undefeated teams in the country. We only have two losses. In our two losses, we've had 10 turnovers. I would have no problem with being in the Chick-fil-A bowl, but we deserve to be in the BCS. We were in the top 10 for 10 weeks this season. Our two losses have been to really good teams. I think we're a team that's exciting to watch."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains