|Dabo Swinney ranked #6 ACC Head Coach|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 8:42 AM||
Is the ranking a little low or right for someone that just won a BCS Orange Bowl?
FSU's Jimbo Fisher was ranked as the top ACC head coach while Virginia's Mike London brought up the rear at #14.
Swinney has helped Clemson shake the underachieving label recently, recording a school-record 32 victories over the last three years. The Tigers are 14-2 in the last two seasons of ACC play and have two BCS bowl appearances in three years. Clemson finished No. 8 in the final Associated Press poll in 2013, which is the best final ranking for the program since Danny FordDanny Ford
Former Head Coach
View Full Profile guided the Tigers to a No. 8 ranking in 1982. Swinney is at his best in the program CEO role. Coordinators Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile and Brent VenablesBrent Venables
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
View Full Profile are two of the nation’s highest-paid assistants, and Morris’ arrival in 2011 sparked instant improvement on offense.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back