|Dabo Swinney ranked #6 ACC Head Coach|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 8:42 AM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile ranked #6 overall in the ACC.
Is the ranking a little low or right for someone that just won a BCS Orange Bowl?
FSU's Jimbo Fisher was ranked as the top ACC head coach while Virginia's Mike London brought up the rear at #14.
Swinney has helped Clemson shake the underachieving label recently, recording a school-record 32 victories over the last three years. The Tigers are 14-2 in the last two seasons of ACC play and have two BCS bowl appearances in three years. Clemson finished No. 8 in the final Associated Press poll in 2013, which is the best final ranking for the program since Danny FordDanny Ford
Former Head Coach
View Full Profile guided the Tigers to a No. 8 ranking in 1982. Swinney is at his best in the program CEO role. Coordinators Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile and Brent VenablesBrent Venables
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
View Full Profile are two of the nation’s highest-paid assistants, and Morris’ arrival in 2011 sparked instant improvement on offense.
Check out the full rankings here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains