|QB target has big game in win|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:11 AM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
From the Gainesville Times :
Nothing about Gainesville’s quick-strike offense has changed.
A week after Red Elephants quarterback DeShaun Watson DeShaun Watson
View Full Profile’s eight-touchdown effort, he had four touchdown passes in a 42-13 win Friday against Franklin County in Carnesville.
Though the Lions (1-3) had some success moving the ball running in their triple-option-style offense, the Red Elephants took all the momentum away with some big plays from Watson’s arm.
“We just want to play fast, score fast and keep improving every week,” Watson said.
He finished with 326 passing yards and completed passes to six different receivers.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Denzel Johnson changes announcement date
- Clemson OT target commits to Stanford
- Clemson offers son of former NFL All-Pro
- 4-star SF commits to Texas
- Clemson offers NFL legacy
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson offers 4-star DE
- Clemson offers teammate of T.J. Chase
- Clemson offers Florida DB
- Denzel Johnson signs scholarship papers with Clemson