|The Super Southeast 120 List|
|Sunday, July 31, 2011 3:40 PM-||
Travis Blanks - DB
Height: 6-1 Weight: 180 Hometown: Tallahassee, FL (North Florida Christian HS) Class: 2012
|#2 S, #15 Overall, #2 FL, 84 Grade||#4 S, #60 Overall, #12 FL||#13 S||#12 S, #203 Overall, 93 Grade|
This is the breakdown of the top 120 players from South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkanasas, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
Travis Blanks is the highest rated Clemson commit coming in at #22 on the top 120 list.
Martin Aiken is ranked #58, Zac Brooks is #62, Ronnie Geohaghan is #85, and Javaris Leamon comes in at #114.
From the Press-Register:
1. John Theus John Theus
View Full Profile, OT, Jacksonville (Fla.) Bolles (6-6, 292): A dominant drive blocker, he locks on and powers his man into the turf. Excellent feet in pass protection. Committed to Georgia.
2. Dante Fowler Jr., DE, St. Petersburg (Fla.) Lakewood (6-3, 232): Elite edge-rusher racked up 20 sacks and 33 tackles for loss among his 107 tackles as a junior. He was named DL MVP of Tallahassee NIKE camp this summer. Committed to Florida State.
3. Jameis Winston Jameis Winston
View Full Profile, QB, Hueytown (Ala.) (6-4, 200): Dual-threat star was named co-MVP of the Elite 11 QB camp in California this month. His 92 mph fastball and home run power also make him a top prospect in the 2012 MLB draft. Alabama, Florida State and LSU are his final three.
4. Eddie Williams, S/ATH, Panama City (Fla.) Arnold (6-4, 200): Super-sized safety is a head-hunter with excellent speed and ball skills. Committed to Alabama.
5. Landon Collins, S, Geismar (La.) Dutchtown (5-11, 200): A big hitter with 4.42 40 speed, he was recently crowned a national champion in SPARQ, which measures athleticism. Alabama and LSU lead Florida, Tennessee and Texas.
6. Nelson Agholor, ATH, Tampa (Fla.) Berkeley Prep (6-2, 180): Nigeria native has rushed for 2,257 yards in the last two years but projects as a receiver or defensive back in college. Long list of offers includes Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas and USC.
7. Jonathan Taylor Jonathan Taylor
View Full Profile, DT, Millen (Ga.) Jenkins County (6-4, 315): Dominant at the point of attack, he tosses linemen around like rag dolls and controls the line of scrimmage. Committed to Georgia.
8. Tracy Howard, CB, Miramar (Fla.) (6-0, 170): A shutdown corner who is strong in press coverage, he may be the best cover corner prospect in the country. Has offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Miami and Notre Dame, which lead Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina and West Virginia.
9. Jordan Jenkins Jordan Jenkins
View Full Profile, DE, Hamilton (Ga.) Harris County (6-3, 245): His 4.6 speed makes him a terror off the edge. His strength at the point of attack and relentless pursuit make him an anchor against the run. Alabama and Florida lead Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee.
10. Avery Young, OT, Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) (6-6, 273): Explosive, athletic lineman can get to the second level in a hurry and do some damage when he gets there. Florida and Georgia lead Auburn, Florida State, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech and others.
11. Noor Davis, LB, Leesburg (Fla.) (6-4, 225): High school QB runs like a deer, hits like a truck, carries a 4.3 weighted GPA. Committed to Stanford, but still looking at Alabama, Florida, Notre Dame and USC.
12. Josh Harvey-Clemons Josh Harvey-Clemons
View Full Profile, LB/WR, Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes (6-5, 208): Versatile athlete had 109 tackles and 3 interceptions at linebacker while catching 21 passes for 425 yards and 5 TDs as a receiver. Florida State, Georgia, LSU and others see him as a defensive player, while Alabama and Florida have offered him as a receiver.
13. Geno Smith Geno Smith
View Full Profile, CB, Atlanta (Ga.) St. Pius X (5-11, 170): With excellent ball skills and 4.45 speed, he had 8 interceptions and 14 pass break-ups in 2010. Alabama and Auburn lead Notre Dame, Tennessee and Texas.
14. Jessamen Dunker Jessamen Dunker
Boynton Beach, FL
View Full Profile, OT, Boynton Beach (Fla.) (6-6, 315): Massive lineman can bury defenders but is agile enough to pull and trap. He's also a force on the defensive front. Committed to Florida.
15. Quay Evans, DT, Morton (Miss.) (6-3, 295): Tremendous explosion, quickness and agility for his size. Mississippi State leads Alabama, LSU and Ole Miss.
16. Chris Black Chris Black
View Full Profile, WR, Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast (5-11, 160): A playmaker with good ball skills, he had 990 yards receiving and 12 TDs in 2010. Alabama, Florida State and Florida are his final three.
17. Kwon Alexander Kwon Alexander
View Full Profile, LB, Oxford (Ala.) (6-2, 212): An impact defensive player, 44 of his 144 tackles were for losses in 2010. Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Miami, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon and USC are his top 10.
18. Shaq Roland Shaq Roland
View Full Profile, WR, Lexington (S.C.) (6-1, 170): Speedster is electric with the ball in his hands. He made 66 catches for 1,152 yards, 10 TDs in 2010. Committed to South Carolina.
19. Avery Johnson, WR, Pompano Beach (Fla.) Blanche Ely (6-2, 180): The brother of former LSU CB Patrick Peterson is a great leaper who isn't bashful about going over the middle. LSU, Florida State and Georgia are his top three.
20. Channing Ward, DE, Aberdeen (Miss.) (6-4, 230): Racked up 132 tackles (17 for loss) and 12 sacks in 2010. Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss and Mississippi State are his top five.
21. Chris Casher, DE, Mobile (Ala.) Davidson (6-4, 240): Also a standout receiver, he ran a 4.63 40 at a recent NIKE combine in Oregon. May have to sit out 2011 season due to transfer from Faith Academy. Committed to Florida State.
22. Travis Blanks Travis Blanks
View Full Profile, CB, Tallahassee (Fla.) North Florida Christian (6-1, 195): Has safety size and corner skills, and is a punishing tackler. Committed to Clemson.
23. Deon Bush Deon Bush
View Full Profile, S/CB, Miami (Fla.) Columbus (6-1, 177): With corner cover skills and the size to play safety, he's also a weapon in the return game. Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, LSU, Miami and Purdue are his final six.
24. Ukeme Eligwe Ukeme Eligwe
Stone Mountain, GA
View Full Profile, LB, Stone Mountain (Ga.) (6-3, 210): Hard-hitting linebacker had 121 tackles in 2010, including 15 for losses. Committed to Florida State.
25. Mario Pender, RB, Cape Coral (Fla.) Island Coast (6-0, 185): Tough, shifty runner piled up 2,261 yards and 31 TDs as a junior. Committed to Florida State.
26. Leonard Williams Leonard Williams
Daytona Beach, FL
View Full Profile, DL, Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland (6-5, 254): Attacks blockers, sheds them quickly and blows up plays. Fourteen of his 99 tackles in 2010 were for losses. Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Tennessee and South Florida lead.
27. Torshiro Davis, DE, Shreveport (La.) Woodlawn (6-3, 222): A relentless pursuer who recorded 65 tackles and 15 sacks in 2010 and posted a 4.56 40 at a recent NIKE combine. Committed to LSU.
28. Mike Davis Mike Davis
Stone Mountain, GA
View Full Profile, RB, Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson (5-9, 192): Brother of former Clemson RB James Davis is a slashing, cutback runner who has an extra gear in the open field. Committed to Florida.
29. T.J. Yeldon T.J. Yeldon
View Full Profile, RB, Daphne (Ala.) (6-2, 205): Versatile back rushed for 1,110 yards and 18 TDs in 2010 and had another 506 yards in receptions. Committed to Auburn.
30. Brian Poole Brian Poole
View Full Profile, CB, Bradenton (Fla.) Southeast (5-11, 187): An instinctive corner who is strong in run support and also excels as a RB. Committed to Florida.
31. Kent Taylor, TE, Land O'Lakes (Fla.) (6-5, 220): Perhaps the top TE prospect in the country caught 35 passes for 571 yards and 9 TDs in 2010. Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU and Penn State lead.
32. Zeke Pike Zeke Pike
View Full Profile, QB, Edgewood (Ky.) Dixie Heights (6-5, 220): Big, strong QB threw for 2,218 yards and 18 TDs, ran for 1,072 yards and 17 more scores, also played linebacker. Committed to Auburn.
33. Reggie Ragland, LB, Madison (Ala.) Bob Jones (6-4, 245): Powerful HS basketball standout had 91 stops in 2010, 21 for losses. Committed to Alabama.
34. Jovon Robinson, RB, Memphis (Tenn.) Wooddale (6-1, 218): A big back who can take it the distance, he's rushed for more than 3,800 yards and 62 touchdowns over the last two seasons. Committed to Auburn.
35. JaQuay Williams JaQuay Williams
View Full Profile, WR, Tyrone (Ga.) Sandy Creek (6-3, 204): Big target caught 26 balls for 800 yards and 10 TDs in 2010, an average of just over 30 yards per catch. Committed to Auburn.
36. Tyriq McCord, DE, Tampa (Fla.) Jefferson (6-3, 222): Chiseled end racked up 60 tackles and 17 sacks in 2010. Florida, South Carolina and USC lead Georgia, Florida State and North Carolina.
38. Ricky Parks Ricky Parks
View Full Profile, TE, Hogansville (Ga.) Callaway (6-3, 230): High school QB rushed for more than 600 yards and 12 TDs in 2010. Committed to Auburn.
39. Raphael Kirby Raphael Kirby
Stone Mountain, GA
View Full Profile, LB, Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson (6-0, 208): Twenty-one of his 120 tackles in 2010 were for losses. Committed to Miami.
40. Marcus Maye, S, Melbourne (Fla.) Holy Trinity (6-1, 195): Also a standout running back, he posted 80 tackles and 4 interceptions in injury-shortened junior year. Committed to Florida.
41. Anthony Alford Anthony Alford
View Full Profile, QB/RB, Petal (Miss.) (6-1, 205): Dual-threat QB amassed 2,652 yards of total offense and 35 TDs in 2010, could also be a major league baseball prospect. Has offers from Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, South Carolina, Southern Miss and Tennessee.
42. Brian Kimbrow, RB, Memphis (Tenn.) East. (5-9, 165): Speedy scatback can get around the corner and down the sideline in a hurry. Committed to Vanderbilt.
43. Dillon Lee Dillon Lee
View Full Profile, LB, Buford (Ga.) (6-4, 220): Athletic LB posted 84 tackles, 9 sacks and 5 interceptions while leading his team to a state title. Committed to Alabama.
44. A.J. Leggett, CB, Homestead (Fla.) (6-0, 175): An instinctive corner who is quick to jump a route, he recently transferred to his fifth high school. Committed to Miami.
45. Ty Darlington Ty Darlington
View Full Profile, C, Apopka (Fla.) (6-3, 275): HS team takes advantage of the athleticism of the country's No. 1 center by pulling or trapping with him frequently. Committed to Oklahoma.
46. Leonard Floyd, DE/LB, Eastman (Ga.) Dodge County (6-4, 215): Also a standout receiver, he recorded 81 tackles (14½ for loss) and 6 sacks in 2010. Expected to play OLB in college. Committed to Georgia.
47. Randy Johnson, RB, Miami (Fla.) Norland (5-9, 170): Lightning-quick back raced for 1,482 yards, 17 TDs in 2010. He could also play corner. Committed to Miami.
48. Drae Bowles, WR, Jackson (Tenn.) Christian (6-1, 198): A big-play threat down the field, he also excels after the catch on short routes. Committed to Tennessee.
49. D'Vario Montgomery, WR, Winter Park (Fla.) (6-2, 205): Caught 45 passes for 1,100 yards and 13 TDs in 2010. Alabama, Florida, South Florida and Central Florida lead a long list of offers.
50. Dalvin Tomlinson Dalvin Tomlinson
View Full Profile, DT, McDonough (Ga.) Henry County (6-2, 270): Disruptive lineman is a two-time state wrestling champion in Georgia. Alabama and Georgia Tech lead Clemson, Florida, Georgia and Indiana.
51. Angelo Jean-Louis Angelo Jean-Louis
View Full Profile, WR, Wellington (Fla.) Palm Beach Central (6-0, 185): He's an outside receiver who can adjust to the ball and has added value in the return game. Committed to Miami.
52. Jordan Watkins, DT, College Park (Ga.) Woodward Academy (6-5, 265): Big and athletic, he sheds blockers quickly and is scheme-versatile. Alabama, Georgia, Miami, LSU, Notre Dame, Stanford and Oklahoma lead Florida State, Tennessee, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Nebraska, Oregon and Virginia Tech.
53. P.J. Williams, DB, Ocala (Fla.) Vanguard (6-1, 175): Speedy cover corner was Seminoles' first commitment in 2012 class. Committed to Florida State.
54. Justin Thomas, WR/ATH, Prattville (Ala.) (5-11, 175): Talented QB could play WR or DB in college. Committed to Alabama.
55. Denzel Devall, DE/LB, Bastrop (La.) (6-2, 236): Played both DE and LB last year, using his 4.6 speed to record 88 tackles for an 11-2 team. Texas A&M leads Alabama, LSU and TCU.
56. Tyler Hayes, LB, Thomasville (Ala.) (6-3, 215): Three-sport athlete who is also a standout running back, he has a lot of upside once he's able to concentrate on one position and one sport. Committed to Alabama.
57. Jarontay Jones Jarontay Jones
Stone Mountain, GA
View Full Profile, DE, Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson (6-2, 240): Disruptive force had 24 tackles for loss and 16 sacks in 2010. Committed to Virginia Tech.
58. Martin Aiken Martin Aiken
View Full Profile, DE, Bamberg (S.C.) Ehrhardt (6-3, 245): Posted 112 tackles, 13 sacks and a remarkable 36 tackles for loss last season. Committed to Clemson.
59. Patrick Miller, OT, West Palm Beach (Fla.) Dwyer (6-7, 260): Early playing time is top priority for this big, athletic blocker. Auburn and LSU lead.
60. Lorenzo Phillips, LB, Patterson (La.) (6-1, 200): Twenty-three of his 78 tackles in 2010 were for losses. Committed to Florida.
61. Kenyan Drake, RB/WR, Powder Springs (Ga.) Hillgrove (6-1, 195): Versatile athlete racked up 1,800 yards of offense in 2010, could play RB, WR or DB in college. Committed to Alabama.
62. Zac Brooks Zac Brooks
View Full Profile, ATH, Jonesboro (Ark.) Senior (6-2, 180): Rushed for 1,358 yards and had another 211 yards receiving in 2010. Committed to Clemson.
63. Dalvon Stuckey Dalvon Stuckey
Defuniak Springs, FL
View Full Profile, DT, DeFuniak Springs (Fla.) Walton Senior (6-4, 305): Strong at the point of attack, he's a run-stuffing anchor. Committed to Florida State.
64. Vadal Alexander Vadal Alexander
View Full Profile, OG/OT, Buford (Ga.) (6-6, 310): Pancake machine likely projects as a guard in college. Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida State, Miami, Texas and USC lead.
65. Keith Brown Keith Brown
View Full Profile, LB, Miami (Fla.) Norland (6-2, 230): Run-stuffing linebacker runs 4.5, pursues sideline to sideline and posted 127 tackles in 2010. Committed to Miami.
66. Ricardo Louis, WR/ATH, Miami Beach (Fla.) (6-2, 190): Superb all-around athlete plays QB in HS, but likely projects as a WR or DB. Committed to Auburn.
67. Alton Howard, WR, Orlando (Fla.) Edgewater (5-9, 170): Diminutive speedster racked up more than 1,700 total yards in 2010, including 1,040 yards receiving. Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, Cincinnati, Central Florida and West Virginia are his top six.
68. Joshua Holsey, DB, Fairburn (Ga.) Creekside (5-9, 171): Sub-4.4 speedster from Eric Berry's alma mater made 9 interceptions in 2010. Committed to Auburn.
69. Jelani Hamilton, DE, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas (6-5, 250): Athletic end had 37 tackles and 4 sacks as a junior. Committed to Miami.
70. Malcolm Lewis, WR, Miramar (Fla.) (5-11, 170): Best friend of top cornerback prospect Tracy Howard caught 32 passes for 572 yards and 5 TDs in 2010. Alabama, Florida, Florida State, LSU and Miami are his top five.
71. Davante Bourque, RB/ATH, Crowley (La.) (6-3, 200): Former Texas A&M commit rushed for 2,326 yards and 40 TDs in 2010, averaging more than 10 yards per carry. Committed to LSU.
72. Marvin Bracy, WR, Orlando (Fla.) Boone (5-10, 162): Track star won a junior national title in the 100 meters (10.05) despite straining a hamstring during the run. Committed to Florida State.
73. Evan Goodman Evan Goodman
View Full Profile, OT, Lakeland (Fla.) (6-4, 290): Rising prospect made a name for himself in one-on-ones against Dante Fowler Jr. this summer. Auburn, Florida, Arizona State and Ohio State lead Florida State, Miami, LSU, Notre Dame and Georgia.
74. Jeremi Powell, LB, Largo (Fla.) Pinellas Park (6-2, 200): Fleet-footed, active LB had 15 sacks in 2010 and also made 45 catches as a WR. Committed to Florida.
75. Chad Voytik Chad Voytik
View Full Profile, QB, Cleveland (Tenn.) (6-1, 183): Technically sound drop-back passer threw for 1,850 yards and 17 TDs in 2010, ran for 429 yards and 7 scores. Committed to Pittsburgh.
76. Ronnie Feist, LB/DE, Edgard (La.) West St. John (6-2, 214): Recorded 22 sacks as a DE last season. Committed to LSU.
77. Alphonse Taylor, OT, Mobile (Ala.) Davidson (6-6, 340): Converted nose guard moved to OT at midseason in 2010. He displays surprising nimble feet for his size. Committed to Florida State.
78. I'Tavius Mathers I'Tavius Mathers
View Full Profile, RB, Murfreesboro (Tenn.) Blackman (6-0, 190): Elusive and tough to bring down, he's a missed tackle waiting to happen. Ran for 2,614 yards and 29 TDs in 2010. Kentucky, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Virginia are his final four.
79. Isaac Gross, DT, Batesville (Miss.) South Panola (6-2, 250): Tackle who recorded 75 tackles and 10 sacks for 6A state champ is likely to move to end. Committed to Ole Miss.
80. Beniquez Brown, RB/LB, Florence (Ala.) (6-2, 210): Two-way standout rushed for 1,129 yards and made 134 tackles in 2010. Could also play safety. Alabama, Florida and Mississippi State are his top three.
81. Sean Price, TE/WR, Citra (Fla.) North Marion (6-4, 206): Big, athletic target may be a bit of a 'tweener, would fit well in a spread. Committed to South Florida.
82. James McFarland, DE, West Monroe (La.), (6-3, 230): Converted LB recorded 63 tackles and 10 sacks in his first year at DE for 5A state runner-up in 2010. Committed to TCU.
83. Jordan Diggs, S, Cape Coral (Fla.) (6-0, 190): He's a big hitter who made 52 tackles and 2 interceptions as a junior. Nebraska, Ohio State, Tennessee and Georgia lead Ole Miss, Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt and Michigan State.
84. LaTroy Pittman, WR, Citra (Fla.) North Marion (6-1, 190): Plays faster than his 4.6 40 time would indicate. Committed to Florida.
85. Richard Geohaghan, S, Fairfax (S.C.) (6-0, 185): A strong tackler who loves flying up to the line in run support. Committed to Clemson.
86. C.J. Curry, WR, Flowery Branch (Ga.) (6-2, 203): A good leaper who excels in the red zone, he knows how to use his body to shield defenders. Committed to Georgia.
87. Quinteze Williams, DL, Tyrone (Ga.) Sandy Creek (6-4, 295): Moves incredibly well for a near-300-pounder and creates havoc in the backfield. Committed to Florida.
88. Dwayne Thomas, CB, New Orleans (La.) O. Perry Walker (6-1, 170): Plays all secondary spots in HS, could project as CB or S. Committed to LSU.
89. Cassanova McKinzy Cassanova McKinzy
View Full Profile, LB, Birmingham (Ala.) Woodlawn (6-2, 224): Active LB made 123 tackles as a junior, including 19 for losses. Committed to Auburn.
90. Ryan Anderson, DE/LB, Daphne (Ala.) (6-3, 250): Had 81 tackles and 10 sacks as a DE last year. Will play MLB this season and projected as a Jack LB in college. Committed to Alabama.
91. Chaz Elder Chaz Elder
College Park, GA
View Full Profile, S, College Park (Ga.) Banneker (6-2, 180): Had 83 tackles, 2 interceptions and 6 pass break-ups in 2010. Georgia, South Carolina and Vanderbilt lead.
92. Laith Harlow, TE, Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby (6-5, 240): A fierce blocker who can also get down the field. Committed to Oklahoma.
93. Darion Monroe, CB, Reserve (La.) East St. John (5-11, 175): Posted more than 2,000 yards of offense as a junior. He projects as a CB. Committed to Texas A&M.
94. Blake Bars, OT, Nashville (Tenn.) Montgomery Bell Academy (6-5, 275): Gets to the second level and finishes his blocks. He will be coached this year by former Pro Bowler Kevin Mawae. Committed to Michigan.
95. Darren Lake, DT, York (Ala.) Sumter Central (6-3, 330): Largely unknown two months ago, Lake has drawn comparisons to Marcell Dareus after dominating camp performances in Tuscaloosa and Knoxville. Committed to Alabama.
96. Lamar Louis, ATH, Breaux Bridge (La.) (6-0, 220): RB/LB missed 2010 with injury, but has impressed in camps this summer. Committed to LSU.
97. Greyson Lambert Greyson Lambert
View Full Profile, QB, Jesup (Ga.) Wayne County (6-5, 195): Pro-style drop-back passer threw for 1,991 yards and 20 TDs in 2010. He has missed camps this summer with a stress fracture in his left leg. Alabama, Arkansas, Cincinnati, LSU, Michigan and Virginia are his top six.
98. Jason Croom Jason Croom
View Full Profile, WR, Norcross (Ga.) (6-5, 212): He's a big target who can get down the field and adjust to the ball in the air. Mississippi State and Tennessee are his final two.
99. Cody Waldrop, OG, Seffner (Fla.) Armwood (6-4, 315): Powerful guard plays with a mean streak. Committed to South Carolina.
100. John Thomas, TE, Bossier City (La.) Airline (6-6, 225): A huge target who can run and presents major matchup problems for defenses. Committed to LSU.
101. Joe Harris Joe Harris
View Full Profile, OT/OG, Lithonia (Ga.) (6-4, 320): A little too upright, but strong upper body allows him to overpower defenders. Committed to South Carolina.
102. Quinshad Davis Quinshad Davis
View Full Profile, WR, Gaffney (S.C.) (6-3, 180): Good leaper who is excellent in the red zone. Clemson, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wake Forest lead.
103. Jalen Cobb, WR, Warren (Ark.) (6-1, 185): Made 49 catches for 785 yards and 8 TDs as a junior. Committed to Arkansas.
104. Trent Taylor, DE, Lakeland (Fla.) Lake Gibson (6-3, 245): Racked up 96 tackles and 15 sacks as a junior. Committed to Miami.
105. Jaylen Walton, RB, Memphis (Tenn.) Ridgeway (5-8, 164): Ole Miss hopes lightning-quick scatback can be the next Dexter McCluster. Committed to Ole Miss.
106. Jeremy Ward, OG, Pottsville (Ark.) (6-4, 280): Powerful knockdown artist is also quick enough to pull out and lead the sweep. Committed to Arkansas.
107. Kwinton Smith Kwinton Smith
View Full Profile, WR, Dillon (S.C.) (6-4, 205): Big-framed receiver knows how to get open and adjust to the ball in the air. Committed to South Carolina.
108. DeAndre Jasper, WR/DB, Miami (Fla.) Jackson (5-11, 180): Former HS teammate of 2011 Auburn signee Robinson Therezie could play offense or defense and also excels as a kick returner. Has offers from Auburn, Florida State, Ole Miss, Arizona State, South Florida, West Virginia, Central Florida and others.
109. Bennie Coney, QB, Plant City (Fla.) (6-2, 210): Dual-threat quarterback threw for 1,159 yards and rushed for 360 in 2010. Cincinnati and Virginia Tech lead Arkansas, Pittsburgh and Louisville.
111. Brandon Greene, OT, Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove (6-6, 280): Strong pass blocker, and can get to the second level in the run game. Committed to Alabama.
112. Nick James, DT, Long Beach (Miss.) (6-4, 335): A space-eater who moves well for his size. Has offers from LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Arkansas State.
113. Justin Meredith Justin Meredith
View Full Profile, TE, Anderson (S.C.) T.L. Hanna (6-5, 210): Sticky-fingered receiving TE excels in traffic. He caught 20 passes for 275 yards in 2010. Committed to North Carolina.
114. Javaris Leamon, OT, Woodruff (S.C.) T.L. Hanna: A strong pass protector who gets into his man and drives him backward on running plays. Committed to Clemson.
115. Jeremy Liggins, ATH, Oxford (Miss.) Lafayette (6-3, 270): Super-sized QB is reminiscent of former Kentucky heavyweight Jared Lorenzen, but may become a college DL. Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss and Mississippi State are his top four.
116. Kenderius Whitehead Kenderius Whitehead
View Full Profile, DE/LB, Monroe (Ga.) Area (6-5, 210): Had 13 sacks opposite 2011 five-star Notre Dame signee Stephon Tuitt last year. Georgia leads Georgia Tech, Arkansas, Clemson, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia Tech and others.
117. A.J. Jefferson, DE, Summit (Miss.) North Pike (6-4, 240): Racked up 144 tackles and 19 sacks in 2010. Wants to stay instate and has offers from Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Southern Miss.
118. Darrion Hutcherson, TE/DE, Dadeville (Ala.) (6-6, 242): Big target earned multiple offers with camp and combine work this summer. Could project as a DE. Committed to Auburn.
119. Andrew Jelks, OT, Paris (Tenn.) Henry County (6-6, 265): Has good feet and a frame to carry more weight. Favorites are Alabama, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Stanford and Vanderbilt.
120. Dillon Gordon, TE, River Ridge (La.) John Curtis (6-5, 245): Strong blocker caught 9 balls for 127 yards for state runners-up. Committed to LSU.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Rashan Gary down to two schools
- 4-star safety commits to Clemson
- Offensive lineman flips to Clemson
- Nation's #2 CB commits to Clemson
- Tavien Feaster to have surgery
- Nation's #1 prospect commits to Michigan
- 4-star OL commits to Clemson
- Keyshawn Johnson Jr. sets his announcement timeline
- Clemson DB target commits to Miami
- In-state WR accepts walk-on position at Clemson