TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN Clemson-FSU Prediction|
|Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:20 AM-||
From Heather Dinich:
Clemson 24, Florida State 21: The prediction is that EJ Manuel will play, but the Noles still won’t be able to surpass Clemson’s offensive output. Clemson hasn’t been as good as advertised defensively, but Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile is making a believer out of doubters, and he’s got plenty of playmakers to get the ball to. FSU’s running game is No. 100 in the nation, and the lack of production there will be a factor in this game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Spurrier leaves funny voicemail for Dabo Swinney
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Herbstreit on Clemson: "We love coming here"