TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|ESPN Clemson-FSU Prediction|
From Heather Dinich:
Clemson 24, Florida State 21: The prediction is that EJ Manuel will play, but the Noles still won’t be able to surpass Clemson’s offensive output. Clemson hasn’t been as good as advertised defensively, but Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile is making a believer out of doubters, and he’s got plenty of playmakers to get the ball to. FSU’s running game is No. 100 in the nation, and the lack of production there will be a factor in this game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- ESPN lists Wilkins as a 2017 Heisman candidate
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Virginia Tech announces 'Maroon Effect' for 2017 Clemson-VT
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury