|Clemson announces 2013 Baseball Television & Webcast Schedule|
|Friday, February 8, 2013 11:20 AM-||
Clemson, SC - Clemson announced Friday that 10 regular-season baseball games will be televised and 35 more will be available exclusively via live webcast through TigerCast or ESPN3 in 2013. Therefore, a total of 45 Clemson regular-season baseball games will be on some form of live video in 2013. Six of the televised games will also be available via webcast on ESPN3 (subject to blackout) as well.
Four games will be televised by ESPNU, the road game at North Carolina on April 1 at 6:00 PM, the home game against Maryland on May 6 at 7:00 PM, and the final two road games at Florida State on May 17,18 at 8:00 PM and 3:00 PM, respectively.
Four games will also be televised by CSS, the road game at Georgia on March 26 at 7:00 PM, the home game against Georgia on March 27 at 7:00 PM, the road game at Miami (FL) on April 21 at 1:00 PM, and the home game against Georgia Tech on April 26 at 7:00 PM. Two more games will be televised by RSN (Regional Sports Network), the road game at North Carolina on March 31 at 1:00 PM and the home game against Maryland on May 4 at 1:00 PM.
All game assignments for television/webcasts are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of television and webcast assignments, log on to ClemsonTigers.com. All games on TigerCast are available for free at ClemsonTigers.com as well.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker