|Clemson announces 2013 Baseball Television & Webcast Schedule|
|Friday, February 8, 2013 11:20 AM-||
Clemson, SC - Clemson announced Friday that 10 regular-season baseball games will be televised and 35 more will be available exclusively via live webcast through TigerCast or ESPN3 in 2013. Therefore, a total of 45 Clemson regular-season baseball games will be on some form of live video in 2013. Six of the televised games will also be available via webcast on ESPN3 (subject to blackout) as well.
Four games will be televised by ESPNU, the road game at North Carolina on April 1 at 6:00 PM, the home game against Maryland on May 6 at 7:00 PM, and the final two road games at Florida State on May 17,18 at 8:00 PM and 3:00 PM, respectively.
Four games will also be televised by CSS, the road game at Georgia on March 26 at 7:00 PM, the home game against Georgia on March 27 at 7:00 PM, the road game at Miami (FL) on April 21 at 1:00 PM, and the home game against Georgia Tech on April 26 at 7:00 PM. Two more games will be televised by RSN (Regional Sports Network), the road game at North Carolina on March 31 at 1:00 PM and the home game against Maryland on May 4 at 1:00 PM.
All game assignments for television/webcasts are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of television and webcast assignments, log on to ClemsonTigers.com. All games on TigerCast are available for free at ClemsonTigers.com as well.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game