|Clemson announces 2013 baseball radio schedule|
|Tuesday, February 5, 2013 4:25 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Clemson Tiger Sports Network (CTSN) announced Tuesday that it will broadcast 36 regular-season Clemson baseball games in 2013. Live audio for all Tiger baseball games will be available on Tigercast at ClemsonTigers.com.
CTSN will broadcast 30 ACC regular-season games along with the three games against South Carolina (March 1-3), both games against Georgia (March 26,27), and the Western Carolina game at Doug Kingsmore Stadium (April 24). The network will also carry all postseason contests.
The flagship station of the Clemson Tiger Sports Network, WCCP (104.9 FM) out of Clemson, will exclusively broadcast the remaining 20 regular-season games. Those broadcasts will consist of games against Georgia Southern (3), William & Mary (3), Wright State (3), Furman (2), Morehead State (2), Charleston Southern (1), Gardner-Webb (1), Presbyterian College (1), USC Upstate (1), Western Carolina on the road (1), Winthrop (1), and Wofford (1).
The broadcasts will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each contest and will have comments and strategies from Head Coach Jack Leggett. The games are subject to be tape-delayed or available solely online at ClemsonTigers.com based on schedule conflicts with Clemson basketball games.
WCCP (104.9 FM) in the Clemson, SC area will carry all Tiger baseball games, while WQSC (1340 AM) in the Charleston, SC area and WKDK (1240 AM) in the Newberry, SC area will carry all network games. The following stations will carry a partial schedule of Clemson baseball games in 2013 ... WDOG (1460 AM) in the Barnwell, SC area, WCAM (1590 AM) and WPUB (102.7 FM) in the Camden, SC area, WZGV (730 AM) in the Charlotte, NC area, WLBG (860 AM) in the Clinton, SC area, WZMJ (93.1 FM) in the Columbia, SC area, WCRS (1450 AM) in the Greenwood, SC area, WBHC (92.1 FM) in the Hampton, SC area, WLON (1050 AM) in the Lincolnton, NC area, WLSC (1240 AM) in the Loris, SC area, and WBCU (1460 AM) in the Union, SC area.
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts