|President Barker surgery update|
Here is the email that Clemson students and professors received around 4PM EST:
I’m happy to tell you that Jim is out of surgery and beginning the process of recovery. According to the doctors, he had to have five bypasses instead of three. Otherwise, there were no surprises. (Well, it may have been a surprise to see that he’s orange on the inside, too!)
The staff here at Greenville Memorial Hospital has been great, and the outpouring of support from the Clemson family is gratifying. On behalf of Jim and the entire Barker family, thank you all for your kind words, calls, emails and messages of support and your multitude of prayers.
I will continue to keep you informed as we know more.
Marcia Barker [President's wife]
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- ESPN lists Wilkins as a 2017 Heisman candidate
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Virginia Tech announces 'Maroon Effect' for 2017 Clemson-VT
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury