|President Barker surgery update|
|Friday, January 18, 2013 4:17 PM-||
Here is the email that Clemson students and professors received around 4PM EST:
I’m happy to tell you that Jim is out of surgery and beginning the process of recovery. According to the doctors, he had to have five bypasses instead of three. Otherwise, there were no surprises. (Well, it may have been a surprise to see that he’s orange on the inside, too!)
The staff here at Greenville Memorial Hospital has been great, and the outpouring of support from the Clemson family is gratifying. On behalf of Jim and the entire Barker family, thank you all for your kind words, calls, emails and messages of support and your multitude of prayers.
I will continue to keep you informed as we know more.
Marcia Barker [President's wife]
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game