|President Barker surgery update|
Here is the email that Clemson students and professors received around 4PM EST:
I’m happy to tell you that Jim is out of surgery and beginning the process of recovery. According to the doctors, he had to have five bypasses instead of three. Otherwise, there were no surprises. (Well, it may have been a surprise to see that he’s orange on the inside, too!)
The staff here at Greenville Memorial Hospital has been great, and the outpouring of support from the Clemson family is gratifying. On behalf of Jim and the entire Barker family, thank you all for your kind words, calls, emails and messages of support and your multitude of prayers.
I will continue to keep you informed as we know more.
Marcia Barker [President's wife]
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney calls Colin Cowherd a fraud
- Photo: Hilarious Church sign after National Championship win
- WATCH: Swinney "Only God could do this"
- Photo: Hunter Renfrow on the cover of Sports Illustrated
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Alabama returns home to a massive crowd of 12 fans
- WATCH: Alabama fan goes berzerk after final play
- Colin Cowherd responds to Swinney calling him a fraud
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer