|ESPN: 2012 Clemson Report Card|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:44 AM||
OVERALL: Clemson lost to Florida State and did not make it back to the ACC title game, so that is certainly one reason for disappointment. So is another loss to South Carolina. But in the end, Clemson finished with 11 wins, just the fourth time in school history that has happened. The Tigers had a huge win over LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl. And they finished up ranked No. 10 in the coaches' poll, the first time since the 1990 season that Clemson finished in the top 10 in either of the two polls. The Tigers were one of only two ACC teams to finish the season ranked, mind you. A good year, all things considered. GRADE: A.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley