|5 Players to Watch in ACC Spring Practice|
|Monday, March 18, 2013 9:13 AM-||
# 0, 0
View Full ProfileAthlonSports.com:
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was one of the nation’s most underrated players during his career, rushing for 3,436 yards and 33 touchdowns and catching 59 passes for 505 yards and two scores. Ellington expired his eligibility after the bowl game, leaving Clemson with a trio of options battling for the top spot this spring. McDowell is the likely frontrunner to replace Ellington, as he rushed for 450 yards and five touchdowns last season. McDowell posted two performances of 83 yards rushing last year and averaged 5.4 yards per carry on 83 attempts. The South Carolina native has patiently waited for his opportunity behind Ellington, and 2013 should be a breakout year for the senior if he holds off sophomore Zac BrooksZac Brooks
Fr. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile and junior D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft