|Justin Parker comments on his football career|
|Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:25 PM-||
FACING REALITY: In life we all face adversity, but it's about how you handle It and the decisions you make while facing them. Now that the door has closed for football, GOD has opened many doors for me in my near future in some other field in my life other than the playing fields. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be a great one because with him on my side ANY & EVERYTHING is possible. Though this is something that everyone has to face one day, my time was early and I don't question the decision that god has made because I know he's ALL IN and will take me to the next level in something else. I must say that the game of football has taught me a lot and has given me knowledge that I can now take into the real world.
CLEMSON was more than just a place where I would come and play football. This was a place that I came to so that I could grow stronger and wiser by the people here that I surround myself with, and there is no doubt I did that on a daily. This place will always and forever be the #1 University in my eyes because of the man I've grown to be while being here. I would like to thank GOD, My Family, Friends, Teachers, and Coaches for being behind me all the way and pushing me to be great and nothing less than that.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball