|Danny Ford to be portrayed in new movie|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 4, 2013 1:51 PM||
Former Clemson head coach Danny Ford will be portrayed in a new movie on the life of former Razorback walk-on turned All American Brandon Burlsworth. Below is the character breakdown from the casting agency on the Danny Ford role.
Coach Danny Ford: Male, Caucasian, fifty-ish, but somehow looks a bit older. Danny Ford is Brandon's first head coach at Arkansas, and he is presiding over a rough patch in the school's football history. A proud redneck with a good heart, the mounting losses have sapped his spirit, making him prone to detachment, moodiness, and the occasional explosive rage. [PRINCIPLE]
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Clemson receives $2.5 million gift for athletic facilities
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- Orange & White Game Rosters Announced
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith