|Danny Ford to be portrayed in new movie|
|Monday, March 4, 2013 1:51 PM-||
Former Clemson head coach Danny Ford will be portrayed in a new movie on the life of former Razorback walk-on turned All American Brandon Burlsworth. Below is the character breakdown from the casting agency on the Danny Ford role.
Coach Danny Ford: Male, Caucasian, fifty-ish, but somehow looks a bit older. Danny Ford is Brandon's first head coach at Arkansas, and he is presiding over a rough patch in the school's football history. A proud redneck with a good heart, the mounting losses have sapped his spirit, making him prone to detachment, moodiness, and the occasional explosive rage. [PRINCIPLE]
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND