|Danny Ford to be portrayed in new movie|
|Monday, March 4, 2013 1:51 PM-||
Former Clemson head coach Danny Ford will be portrayed in a new movie on the life of former Razorback walk-on turned All American Brandon Burlsworth. Below is the character breakdown from the casting agency on the Danny Ford role.
Coach Danny Ford: Male, Caucasian, fifty-ish, but somehow looks a bit older. Danny Ford is Brandon's first head coach at Arkansas, and he is presiding over a rough patch in the school's football history. A proud redneck with a good heart, the mounting losses have sapped his spirit, making him prone to detachment, moodiness, and the occasional explosive rage. [PRINCIPLE]
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks