|Danny Ford to be portrayed in new movie|
|Monday, March 4, 2013 1:51 PM-||
Former Clemson head coach Danny Ford will be portrayed in a new movie on the life of former Razorback walk-on turned All American Brandon Burlsworth. Below is the character breakdown from the casting agency on the Danny Ford role.
Coach Danny Ford: Male, Caucasian, fifty-ish, but somehow looks a bit older. Danny Ford is Brandon's first head coach at Arkansas, and he is presiding over a rough patch in the school's football history. A proud redneck with a good heart, the mounting losses have sapped his spirit, making him prone to detachment, moodiness, and the occasional explosive rage. [PRINCIPLE]
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win