|Danny Ford to be portrayed in new movie|
Former Clemson head coach Danny Ford will be portrayed in a new movie on the life of former Razorback walk-on turned All American Brandon Burlsworth. Below is the character breakdown from the casting agency on the Danny Ford role.
Coach Danny Ford: Male, Caucasian, fifty-ish, but somehow looks a bit older. Danny Ford is Brandon's first head coach at Arkansas, and he is presiding over a rough patch in the school's football history. A proud redneck with a good heart, the mounting losses have sapped his spirit, making him prone to detachment, moodiness, and the occasional explosive rage. [PRINCIPLE]
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game