|Position:||Assistant Coach / Running Backs|
|Born:||November 26, 1979 in Watsonville, CA|
|As a Player:||WR at Clemson 2000-2003|
|College:||Graduated from Clemson with degree in industrial engineering in 2002 with a team-high 3.55 GPA|
• Spent the last three years as a wide receivers coach at Furman.
• Became the wide receivers coach at Furman in 2008. He helped that program to a 7-5 record in his first year. In 2009, the Paladins were 20th in the nation in scoring offense.
• Retained by new Furman Head Coach Bruce Fowler in December, 2010, but he accepted the position at Clemson the next month.
• In 2008, he coached All-SoCon performer Adam Mims, who had a team-high 58 catches, and David Hendrix, who set a freshman record with 46 catches. Mims continued to flourish under Elliott's guidance and ended his career with 198 catches for 2,433 yards.
• The December, 2002 Clemson graduate earned his undergraduate degree in engineering, was a First-Team Academic All-ACC selection, and a CoSIDA Academic District III team member.
• Entered the business world after his playing days were over at Clemson and worked with Michelin North America for two years.
• Returned to coaching in 2006 as an assistant at S.C. State. He helped the Bulldogs to consecutive 7-4 seasons (2006,07). The 2006 team was 23rd in the nation in total offense.
• Was a co-captain of Clemson's 2003 team that had a 9-4 record and a #22 ranking by AP and USA Today. He had 23 receptions for 286 yards and a touchdown that season. He was also a recipient of the ACC's Weaver-James-Corrigan Postgraduate Scholarship.
• Dabo Swinney was his position coach in his senior season (2003). That year in a survey of Clemson players conducted by Anderson Independent, he was named the team's "most respected player."
• Had 34 receptions for 455 yards and two scores in his career. Came to Clemson as a walk-on in the fall of 1999 and finished his career with four letters and 44 games, including four as a starter as a senior. He had a touchdown catch at Georgia Tech that year.
Lettered four times as a wide receiver at Clemson (2000-03).
Bowl Participation as a Player
1999 Peach Bowl...2001 Gator Bowl...2001 Humanitarian Bowl...2002 Tangerine Bowl...2004 Peach Bowl.
Graduated from Clemson with degree in industrial engineering in 2002 with a team-high 3.55 GPA.
Born November 26, 1979 in Watsonville, CA...married to the former Tamika Whitner of Spartanburg, SC.
L A T E S T U P D A T E S
Tweets by @coach_telliott