|Nuk Hopkins NFL draft prediction|
#25 - Seahawks
One would think the Seahawks would select a penetrating 3 technique in the Sheldon Richardson mode if one was available. However, since he's off the board, the Seahawks go with the best player available that also fills a need in DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile. Hopkins flashes good speed, precise route running, and incredible change of direction skills . Additionally, He has a propensity for catching the football at its highest point and winning jump balls. This is something that the Seahawks ask of their receivers and highly value (e.g. Golden Tate). -Lon Myrick, Seahawks Analyst
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State