|Swinney thought Hopkins needed another year at Clemson|
|Friday, January 11, 2013 2:36 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said at his season wrap up press conference on Friday that he thought DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile needed another year at Clemson. Swinney believes unless you are a 1st rounder it's not worth giving up your senior year and Hopkins received "as high as second round grade from the NFL". Swinney said it was not a matter of whether he thinks Hopkins can be successful in the NFL.
"I personally think he will not be just a good pro but a great pro," said Swinney. "I think he has the potential to play a long time."
Swinney said it will be tough for Hopkins to be a first round pick this year, but he would take him in the first round if he could.
"I know I am biased but I am taking Nuk Hopkins because of the things I know about him," said Swinney.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game